Team World Elite on IPL5, real champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cack Snapper

12-05-2012

Hahahaha I hope you're trolling. It sure sounds like you're trolling... I refuse to believe a human being can actually be so stupid.

Ezreal's passive gives him bonus attack speed every time he lands a skill... l2p

YamisKing

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regztil View Post
Very stupid post

Let's just talk about the facts instead

1. The troll face was confirmed to be done by the lead production member, who wanted to play a joke

2. World Elite won the first game against clg.eu during Worlds championship, and took a very strong early lead in game 2 before the crashes started. If anything, the crashes hurt WE more

3. CLG.EU is a boring turtle team and OP is an idiot
Very nice fact indeed, Lead production member playing joke during a final match of a international tournament. Source?

As for many other of your fanboys feeling offended. This was what it looked like for a moment, Ezreal's attack speed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx7aG2zQxOg
As I said, not through the whole game, was for a few second, with zeal and boot.

Ishiken

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamisKing View Post
As for many other of your fanboys feeling offended. This was what it looked like for a moment, Ezreal's attack speed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx7aG2zQxOg
As I said, not through the whole game, was for a few second, with zeal and boot.
It's called Bloodboil from Nunu, which is +65% attack speed, and Ezreal's passive, which is +20%-50% attack speed if he hits his skill shots. So that's a +85%-105% attack speed from abilities, which could potentially give more attack speed than 2 Phantom Dancers. Are you letting your disdain for WE to block out that simple fact?

Fairan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

I don't think you understand how big the attack speed buff is for Ezreal from his team. Nunu gives a 65% attack speed boost with bloodboil, Ezreal's passive also gives 50% attack speed when he gets full stacks. Both of these put together is over 1 attack a second, which is pretty insane.

You can keep saying that you have a neutral stance, but's its obvious you hate WE

ANMDattebayo

12-06-2012

Quote:
Very nice fact indeed, Lead production member playing joke during a final match of a international tournament. Source?

To clarify, I work on the IPL team. I am close friends with the director of the League of Legends stage and I can tell you that the troll face was a test screen that was on the tricaster and the tricaster operator accidentally hit the screen switch for it. It was not intentional.

As for WE hacking...I have no idea how they are hacking new computers we just purchased from Origin, while playing on the closed server tournament clients. If there was any weird things happening on stream, it is most likely because of VOD errors when transcoded to the web.

SummerDaze

12-06-2012

You do know that the original game 2 WE was dominating CLG.eu dont you? Why would China have cheated to give CLG.eu a chance to comeback? Your theory is invalid as it affected both teams in a terrible way.

Director V

12-07-2012

Quote:

its an ability called bloodboil from champ nunu, oh gosh.

PLZ, POST AFTER YOU ACTUALLY PLAY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS !

At least, you shoulda have to know whats the basic abilities of the champs

RadiantPyrophore

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJaxon View Post
Hey OP, I don't normally ask this, but do you have a learning disability? I'd like to be sensitive if you do, but your posts makes me think you might.
No, it's an extreme developmental disability, called refusal to learn/accept correction.

WSB Xero

12-09-2012

WE have been on a winning streak lately,not including IPL they won 4 events in a row.

SeiYouSiLa

12-14-2012

I see you have doubts about the tournament

but fact is that Team WE won the game fair and square if you watch the replays on IPL 5 Team WE is really good at split pushing and focusing a single target and immediately focus another

besides, do you really think that someone could just potentially hack into an event like this? You think that Las Vagas is a city where only dumbasses who can't protect their network exists? NO! The tournament is sponsored by some of the world's largest cooperations for example Intel and we all know what Intel does.

So yes, Team WE is the real champion and that is that