CCFC Review Thread, Mark 3!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryoshell17 View Post
Appreciate it man. Thanks ^^
just in the future try to handle situations like earlier with more professionalism

NobSaiboot

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
just in the future try to handle situations like earlier with more professionalism
Shouldn't be too hard. Things like that just...Yeah. :/

Kilar

12-13-2012

Hey everyone on council did a review the other day on karnstein just wanted to post and get this idea some attention its a neat idea and could use some more reviews if you get the time
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2465673

Moby the White

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryoshell17 View Post
Shouldn't be too hard. Things like that just...Yeah. :/
I understand and that is why I stepped in and tried to moderate the situation

Kilar

12-13-2012

@ Captain Ahab I saw a review you did on a concept the other day and would greatly appreciate a review from you if you get the chance

@ cryoshell because i cant think of a cool nickname for you, sorry =/ I would also love a review from you if you are trying to practice giving reviews for champions.

I wont post my link because I think its kinda rude to post links in other peoples threads, but if you type in Dredger to the search bar you should be able to find my idea for a jungler who goes underground and can be a real game changer. So if you get the chance I'd love a review from either or both of you. If you can't or don't want to just let me know I wont cry too much.

NobSaiboot

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilar View Post
@ Captain Ahab I saw a review you did on a concept the other day and would greatly appreciate a review from you if you get the chance

@ cryoshell because i cant think of a cool nickname for you, sorry =/ I would also love a review from you if you are trying to practice giving reviews for champions.

I wont post my link because I think its kinda rude to post links in other peoples threads, but if you type in Dredger to the search bar you should be able to find my idea for a jungler who goes underground and can be a real game changer. So if you get the chance I'd love a review from either or both of you. If you can't or don't want to just let me know I wont cry too much.
You're right...My name sucks. :3

You wouldn't be out of place on the review thread...That's what it's for! :3

Moby the White

12-13-2012

Quote:

id gladly review dredger I know him very well as per he is the reason I scrapped Quigley

Kilar

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
id gladly review dredger I know him very well as per he is the reason I scrapped Quigley
I feel like thats not good! I dont want to make you scrap your project! I liked your ultimate on quigley alot. Dont give up man! but thank you for the review!

Moby the White

12-13-2012

Quote:
I feel like thats not good! I dont want to make you scrap your project! I liked your ultimate on quigley alot. Dont give up man! but thank you for the review!
i may work on him eventually again but I felt that my time could be spent on bettering existing projects

Wulffe

12-13-2012

I feel you, Moby. My Evangeline had an evolution concept and Kha'vix was announced the day I planned to post her. :[

All we can do with those champs is shelf them then tackle them later. Evangeline shall be reborn! And Quigley too, of course. :}