CCFC Review Thread, Mark 3!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chamenas

12-18-2012

Someone sell me on why I should review their character!

fryguyfern

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Hey, I'm Fryguyfern (though you can see that, I feel as if I have to be redundant)

I just finished reviewing Keith, the Infamous Biker, I thought it was a nice idea and could use some evaluation through the CCFC, to help him out where I couldn't.

Also, while you're at it, if you could review Evaren, The Acronym's Call, I would greatly apreciate it

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Cham, I asked you a while back to review the Omen, Qualm, and Gevaar - The Swarm of the Void, not sure if this is effected by my affiliation with council or anything, but your reviews that you used to give were highly attractive and an in-depth review such as that would be lovely. Take your time if you decide to at some point.

Oh and apparently were getting into character referring to the comment below mine.....er if you don't review the swarm they consume your soul and feed your lifeless husk to the void.

The5lacker

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamenas View Post
Someone sell me on why I should review their character!
If you don't, he'll reduce your world to a desolate plagueland.

Q'lish, the Plaguelord

Dux Hominum

12-23-2012

Why should my champion get reviewed?

Direct Answer: because every piece of writing ever needs review and refinement, and I'm looking for aid in doing so.

Roleplay Answer: Because she's got a billion friends who are just dying to meet you.
Le'Tara, the Void Beacon http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2814438

Also, instructions on hyperlinking would be much appreciated.

Nhan Fiction

12-23-2012

Please review my elaborate, champion concept - Kiya, the Fervor of the Sands.

My champion's thread on this forum is right here.

Happy holidays.

- Nhan

Shrouded Snake

12-24-2012

I asked Berg to take a look at Gabriel, the Scrap Animator. He said he'll take a look and I'm posting this so that every one else knows.

BergMeister

12-24-2012

I asked him to put it here to have it placed on the list. I want our reviews to be as much a reference as our posts are.

ModelT

12-24-2012

Also, I am doing reviews, wouldn't mind if Zuki hit the "Needs a review" list, or even the basic list. =) The Reaper is back. Check the "Needs a review" list links for my reviews.

Chamenas

12-26-2012

I can get to all of those concepts requested in time, but I'll move through them slowly. First I'll start with one from Berg. If you could do me a favor, Berg, choose one champion to begin with and we'll go from there.