CCFC Review Thread, Mark 3!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The5lacker

12-13-2012

I don't bother scrapping anything based on outside circumstances.

Now, that doesn't mean I don't have a small mountain of scrapped projects...

Chamenas

12-14-2012

I reviewed one not on the list, cause I'm awesome like that.

Claudia - The Dream Catcher by FarkingTroll

Will review another next week. Maybe two if I'm not feeling particularly inundated.

I'd also like to make a personal request of Poet, if he sees this. Still waiting for your specific opinion on Ciana's judgment. Your comments on Aliara's were awesome. Hoping I can earn another shiver!

Poeta Somnium

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamenas View Post
I reviewed one not on the list, cause I'm awesome like that.

Claudia - The Dream Catcher by FarkingTroll

Will review another next week. Maybe two if I'm not feeling particularly inundated.

I'd also like to make a personal request of Poet, if he sees this. Still waiting for your specific opinion on Ciana's judgment. Your comments on Aliara's were awesome. Hoping I can earn another shiver!
On my way. =)

Moby the White

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poet Ultima View Post
On my way. =)
hey its poet how was your trip

Poeta Somnium

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
hey its poet how was your trip
Not over yet, I'm afraid. The train was a nightmare; took three days to get from Seattle to Oakland and I ran up one hell of a tab in the bar car over the duration. But my aunt had a passion for train travel so it seemed like the appropriate method by which to transport her ashes. =)

In Vallejo now. Just got back from Stinson Beach where the actual memorial was held. I will be boarding a much more reliable plane tomorrow afternoon and should be rested and ready for our meeting on Sunday. Can't spend too terribly much time on the interwebz as my family sort of expects me to spend time with them, but I have garnered a few hours under the guise of taking a nap. ^_^

Wulffe

12-14-2012

Good man!

Again, sorry to hear about your aunt but that is a very admirable gesture to do in memory of her.

Looking forward to having you back around though. Have a safe trip!

Moby the White

12-14-2012

Quote:
Not over yet, I'm afraid. The train was a nightmare; took three days to get from Seattle to Oakland and I ran up one hell of a tab in the bar car over the duration. But my aunt had a passion for train travel so it seemed like the appropriate method by which to transport her ashes. =)

In Vallejo now. Just got back from Stinson Beach where the actual memorial was held. I will be boarding a much more reliable plane tomorrow afternoon and should be rested and ready for our meeting on Sunday. Can't spend too terribly much time on the interwebz as my family sort of expects me to spend time with them, but I have garnered a few hours under the guise of taking a nap. ^_^
naps are awesome like that..

Chamenas

12-14-2012

Quote:

Sorry to hear that Poet. Glad you got to honor her memory.

Doctor Mothman

12-15-2012

I would appreciate a review on mine.
Buzzwad, the Parasite

Lyria Eternal

12-16-2012

I am looking at all present concepts to do a review on, and since I feel in the spirit of giving I figured I would. However, I will do the reviews in my own time (aka: one per couple days), unless the spirit of giving is given first (Aka: comment, review, bump anyone of my concepts).

If you should feel to give first my Profile of course, and in the mean time I will be doing research into somethings.

Your's in fellowship,

Flames of Terror