Sabbia, The Deserts Fury.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxGLOSSxX

10-25-2013

Hello, this is my champion design for Sabbia, The Deserts Fury. Sabbia is a support-mage (Think Lux and Morgana.) who uses the untapped power of Shurima to heal her allies and damage her foes. She resembles a Esmeralda from Disneys Hunch back of Notre Dame.

[PASSIVE:] Sand Storm: Every 25/22/20 seconds all enemies around Sabbia are slowed for 30/35/40%. The CD is lowered by 3 seconds if she assist in a kill and 5 seconds if she gains a kill her self.

[Q:] Solar Ray: Sabbia can target up to two entities (Either a Ally, enemy, minion, monster or herself.) After a 2 second delay, the champion is either healed or damaged, respectively. If the champion is below 50% health, Solar Ray gains extra effects:
-Enemies below 50% health have their Attack Damage and Ability Power reduced by 15/20/25/30/35%.
Allies below 50% health have their movement speed increased by 15/20/25/30/35%. This can also be applied to Sabbia.

[W:] Shifting Sands: Sabbia plagues an area with Shifting Sand, dealing magic damage per, reducing their Armor.

[E:] Blistering Fever: Sabbia infects a target enemy with a fever that deals damage over time for 5 seconds. If the target is over 50% Health they are stunned after 5 seconds.

[R:] Pyramid:
Passive: Sabbia and nearby allies permanently gain 50/75/100 Health on kills or assist.
Active: Sabbia summons a giant impassable Pyramid. The Pyramid last for 10 seconds, deals magical damage to nearby enemies, heals nearby allies and gives all nearby allies 25% Cool Down reduction.

Please give me any feedback or comments! Hope you liked Sabbie, The Deserts Fury!

XxGLOSSxX

10-25-2013

Bump? I really would like some opinions/feedback. Any/All feedback is welcomed.

Nocturnialon

10-25-2013

Alright, so you missing all Mana costs, cooldowns, ranges and AoE for her abilites, aswell as her base stats, but ill let it slide for now. heres my review of Sabbia

Passive: Sabbia's passive seems fine. the cooldown is fair, and the kill/assist system isnt too bad either. my only problem is in late game, if your in a team fight, this ability wont help much. i suggest giving it either an Attack speed debuff aswell, or make it deal a bit of damage.

Q: Seems fine, but it doesnt help that i dont know how much health or damage your dealing.

W: i dont know AoE, so i cant really judge it. also, do they lose armor every second they are in area, up to a cap?

E: dont know damage, range, or stun duration. instead of having it over 50%, i would say that it should be under, since she is getting weaker from the fever, under 50 makes more sense.

R: now this is were it gets compicating. The passive for this thing is increadibly OP. i mean, imagine a tank near you in team fights, getting all these assists. this could make tanks way too tanky, giving them over 7000 health, which barely ever happens in game. This passive should either be changed or completely removed.
The Active for this thing is very game changing. a little too much. I dont know the AoE for this thing, but putting this down in a team fight would make it almost impossible for your team to lose. while this thing is up, all your teammates in an area are healed, which isnt too bad, but also damages nearby enemies, AND, giving you allies a free 25% cooldown reduction. this makes it so allies can constantly use abilites much faster than enemies, will healing in a fight, and not having to worry too much about how much damage they are doing, because the pyramid is already doing that for them. and, this thing lasts 10 seconds, which is quite a bit of time. here is what needs to be changed. remove the damage and cooldown reduction of the pyramid. since your a support, one of your biggest roles sometimes is healing, so stick with that. reduce cooldown to a 4/5/6 sec sorta thing, cuz 10 seconds is way too long. imagine if this things healing output max is 100, plus 50% AP if you had 200 AP, this would heal your allies for 200 every second, up to 2000 health. could be 100, being something like 50/75/100, but max bonus from AP i would say would be 25%. if you wanna add something else, make it so enemies in radius of pyramid when it dies down are slowed for 30/40/50% of there movement speed.

Overall: You said this champ is a half Support/Mage character, which i see you tried to do. she doesnt seem too op, which is good. sadly, she falls a little short. she doesnt have much CC, like Lux or Morgana do, and she seems more shifted towards the Mage role, more then support, with all her abilites. she needs a few touches here and there, and she could be a pretty good champ.

Thanks for reading my review, and glad i could help in anyway!

-Nocturnialon

XxGLOSSxX

10-29-2013

Bump? Also, thank you Nocturnialon for your feedback. I appreciate it a lot