Want a Salary? A Team House? To be a Professional Gamer? So do we, and we're LF1 more

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shesocold

01-10-2013

Sure why not. I main mid and can play ADC or support if needed I have also developed my skills with assassin, bruiser and normal mages including positioning and laning phases. I don't play many ranked because I don't like solo queue but if you have time I'd like to try. Or at the very least play against the guy who made it since I'm always looking for a challenge in lane and would like to record it so I can learn from it.

Edit: and if you don't have time for a tryout I'd still like to play a game with some of you guys just for fun and so I can learn from some higher level gameplay.

SLayerOfNOOB

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverLostBefore View Post
nice scam you dont give details about the salarty and whatnot
All that info is publicly available. As in, pro gamers get a salary from riot -if they are good enough- , get money from tournaments -if they are good enough to win -, and money from streaming - if they are worth watching.

No i doubt that they will be able to pay people if they can't make the grade for riot or win tournamants. i think thats a given.

Apollinarius

01-11-2013

So, how did the Qualifiers go? Did you get in?

ilovebossweed

01-16-2013

yo man i can literally play any role.. but think adc is my least strongest. only because some people are natural born killers. but i added you. lets play some time and we can get this started

Jeremyls

01-16-2013

well i am barely bronze, and i know it scares most people but if you have the time for a tryout i am more than willing

FMFterdofUSN

01-17-2013

Highly interested and able to spend weekends in la. I play at the level you need.

Unitedteror

01-17-2013

Just added. Plat top player last season, Currently just over 1800 due to elo decay and currently main mid, gained about 250 elo this week.

Fuzy

01-17-2013

are you looking for scrims?

Rycah

06-26-2013

Top lane main. I play every role exceptionally well and take criticism very well. It is very few and far between where i lose top lane and my champion pool is very VERY diverse. I am Gold. But i believe i deserve to be much higher and ppl i play with agree. However when i send the friend request it says it cant find it. Very interested and a very dedicated league player. I ask that you consider me for a tryout.