Want a Salary? A Team House? To be a Professional Gamer? So do we, and we're LF1 more

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrueTerrorBeware

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insanity601 View Post
TrueTerrorBeware, I'm a lvl 20 who has more odds then you just for the simple fact that you already broke the last rule.
Hey, I'm not sure what you're referring to. I think there may be a misunderstanding taking place, you may have mistakenly thought what the guy posted immediately after me was posted by me, but that's the only thing I can think of that makes sense.

Warlord200

12-07-2012

If all goes well, then tomorrow i will be participating in the GGS Challenge, if i win, id like a tryout. i main mid and top. I generally make a better adc than top, and i'm alright at support but i'm mediocre in the jungle.

Hypothermic

12-07-2012

The Requirements
1. I play main as mid and can play your role order perfectly.
2. 19 october 18th 1993
3. Houston Texas with mobility to other places
4. Available
5. Never rage, never surrender.
6. Have around 5 different game chatting programs, will get another if needed. Good communicator. (not shy)
7. A. I relatively make good calls in my mind about certain situations, have mediocre experience in calling. B. Will gladly take orders 100%
8. I will tell someone what they do wrong, but I'll do it nicely... and I'm the last to be butt hurt
9. Hell yeah bro, lets do it.
10. Hell yeah, I like you guys already, lets FSU.
11. I'm super chill and easy going... and not butthurt *check 8*

I'm extremely intrested with playing with you guys and look forward to our future as a team. HMU Blinded Blitz and Blinded_Blitz on skype

Hypothermic

12-07-2012

Re-edited and bump if you guys don't like me XD which I doubht. <3

tist

12-08-2012

2150 player this season maining adc. I've been playing on and off but I'm looking to play competitively now. Looking for a team of skilled players who don't rage and understand the game. Ill add ya.

Big7Vasty

12-09-2012

I won't be 17 next year but ill be 16 and I can play all roles well.hope you can make an exception but if you can't then its fine. I also have an extremely flexible schedule and can play at least 30+ hours a week since i already do that.

NeverLostBefore

12-09-2012

nice scam you dont give details about the salarty and whatnot

ajaco10

12-10-2012

Hey, I know this might sound odd but I am not interested in trying out only for the fact I know I have a lot of room for improvement (also I live in AUS :P) however I will send a friend request for the fact I would like to spectate games (and maybe have 1 or 2 for learning purposes) before entering the ranked system with some of my mates and not bring ready thus falling into what I have heard people call ELO hell.

Deminnn

12-10-2012

I meet all the requirements but being plat in ranked.. I feel as a person who mains support that my elo doesn't effect my skill at all. I know you may think " Oh if you say you're such a good support then why don't you support yourself up to plat". But as we all know that's a hard thing to do, especially at 1300 elo, with people being that low in ranked games not knowing basics such as last hitting, positioning or getting objectives. If you look past my low elo and give me a chance to try-out I know you wont regret it.

Spirit Reckoner

01-10-2013

I'm closed beta player and 2.2k jungler; add me. You would be a fool not to.