"Server is busy"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rekka777

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

I'm not sure what is up with this bug, but basically a few days ago I sent in a support ticket because I couldn't log in, I'd get to the log in screen and try, and it would say "Server is currently busy, please try again later", and if I try again it says log in failed for an unknown reason. I looked up the problem, and when I got the reply from support everything basically said it was due to something about security tickets or whatnot, but by the time support gave me a reply I was already had decided to just reinstall it, which took hours, but after that it worked again. A few days later (now), I was playing and the store was being buggy so I logged out and back in, but I couldn't log back in, I got the same error, again. Everything I had tried about synching my computer clock or whatever didn't work, as I ended up getting this error http://puu.sh/1wFa8

So I was wondering if there is a way to get past this error or ensure a permanent fix (I don't feel like spending 3 hours installing every few days) =/ I'm not sure if this qualifies as a "bug", but it seemed better put here then GD