Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

RiotVinx Streaming ranked TT! :O

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vinxey

Intern Ninja

12-05-2012

And I'm streaming again! Come on and join me for some epic Twisted Tree Action

http://www.twitch.tv/riotvinx

SgtSarros

12-05-2012

Community Intern?
Interesting title.. does that mean like.. you're a gopher for the League of Legends community?

VINX! GET ME A COFFEE! Extra sugar.

ploki122

12-05-2012

I honestly believe M**v** (no name calling) was wronged on twitch's chat... Honestly, you should take Li*** M**'s sayings with a grain of salt... Like I mentioned I don't believe that anything he did in the game was right or even justified, and he does, in fact, merit at least a med ban (1week+) to reflect on it.

However, the most offensive/out of place behavior he harbored in Twitch's chat was saying "you all so mad", after being endlessly flamed. I don't think that should've benefited him a ban... Otherwise, I know at least 3-4 other persons who would require one.

So basically, all I'm saying here is that I was quite impressed to see you greet him into the chat with only a warning after all the trash talk he did, but I am quite sad to see you good behavior tarnished by your followers... It actually made me leave the stream, only because I couldn't bear to chat with them...

Still an enjoyable stream and I recommend it to everyone, heck I'm sure I'll come back pretty soon (aka next time it's up).

Vinxey

Intern Ninja

12-05-2012

I wasn't paying too close attention to the chat ploki, so I'll definitely try to be a bit more aware next time! Thanks for the comment though-- always hoping to improve the quality of the community of the stream

ploki122

12-05-2012

lol np, I kinda guessed so, (you can't really pay attention to 2 chats + vocal chat + game), that's the reason I posted here :P

Azural

12-05-2012

That was fun watching you all night long !

Pedja11

12-05-2012

good guy riotvinx

TinieWenie

12-05-2012

Just played a game with you it was fun