List of Weapons by Type

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SephirothWontDie

12-04-2012

c4 explosives? idk if that is just a shorter name for something already up there, but i here so many different people saying different things that i felt i had to suggest and ask.

Poeta Somnium

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SephirothWontDie View Post
c4 explosives? idk if that is just a shorter name for something already up there, but i here so many different people saying different things that i felt i had to suggest and ask.
To the best of my knowledge, C4 is your basic plastic explosive. But honestly my knowledge of explosives is limited to Rainbow Six and the like. ^_^

When I have a bit more time I'll investigate this further, but I think it's just a plastic explosive. If anyone can disprove/correct me on this please do so!

Katsuni

12-05-2012

Yes, C4 is just a common plastic explosive. There's a fair number of them and they're fairly similar in properties for the most part.

Honestly, I'd label almost all explosives more or less the same, short of delivery system. Grenades, grenade launchers, rocket launchers, planted explosives, and after that, it's honestly just "stuff blows up".

Poeta Somnium

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post
Yes, C4 is just a common plastic explosive. There's a fair number of them and they're fairly similar in properties for the most part.

Honestly, I'd label almost all explosives more or less the same, short of delivery system. Grenades, grenade launchers, rocket launchers, planted explosives, and after that, it's honestly just "stuff blows up".
But suppose you're Draven? You're going to want to know how to blow stuff up..... with style.

Katsuni

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poet Ultima View Post
But suppose you're Draven? You're going to want to know how to blow stuff up..... with style.
Irrelevant. Everyone knows that the only style needed with explosives is to not look at them.

Moby the White

12-09-2012

please add bandalore aka yo-yo

Falstar

12-10-2012

Qiang - Spear (Xin Zhao)

Poeta Somnium

12-19-2012

List has been updated.

XSkull9

12-19-2012

If I have my facts right, fireworks were originally used for military purposes. I'd imagine they'd belong in the explosives section.

Also, the shotel is missing from the list.

Moby the White

12-19-2012

jujitsu and Brazilian jujitsu ?