Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Highest skill cap champs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tiger Mum

Senior Member

12-03-2012

What are we talking for each lane/role?

I'm thinking...

Vayne-adc
Syndra-mid
Lee Sin-jungle
Lulu/Janna-support
Idk-Top


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tiger Mum

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Elise-top maybe


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pijan

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Nid might be for top. Bruiser Nid hard to master.
Also I would say Ashe is harder then vayne. Dem base stats

Or draven. He's super hard to play Cuz Dem askes


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slash and Run

Member

12-03-2012

Vayne????


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeathByWaffle

Senior Member

12-03-2012

ADC - Draven
Mid - Draaven
Jungle - Draaaven
Support - Draaaaven
Top - Draaaaaven


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dunks Are Manly

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Top Udyr.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Narvuntien

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Orianna, Anivia, Viktor


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rooster Raiden

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Quote:
Tiger Mum:
What are we talking for each lane/role?

I'm thinking...

Vayne-adc
Syndra-mid
Lee Sin-jungle
Lulu/Janna-support
Idk-Top


Adc- Vayne really? No... she just has a bad laning phase. Draven is probably the highest skill cap.
Mid - Agreed.
Jungle - Lee Sin is laughably easy. Udyr or Shaco are hard in this meta.
Support - Janna hands down
Top - Not one champion in the current meta takes an iota of skill.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pijan

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Quote:
Rooster Raiden:
Adc- Vayne really? No... she just has a bad laning phase. Draven is probably the highest skill cap.
Mid - Agreed.
Jungle - Lee Sin is laughably easy. Udyr or Shaco are hard in this meta.
Support - Janna hands down
Top - Not one champion in the current meta takes an iota of skill.

Udyr is high skill? Literally all you do is smash keyboard. He gets kited easily, but that's not a high skill cap.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOmegaBunny

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Quote:
Rooster Raiden:
Adc- Vayne really? No... she just has a bad laning phase. Draven is probably the highest skill cap.
Mid - Agreed.
Jungle - Lee Sin is laughably easy. Udyr or Shaco are hard in this meta.
Support - Janna hands down
Top - Not one champion in the current meta takes an iota of skill.
better listen this guys pro. N yeah leesin is easy. But he has a high skill cap. Playing verse a master leesin is insanely annoying. Syndra id say takes alot of positioning and learning. Now vayne takes alot of positioning but id say a amazing sivir or draven is harder to find. And agreed on janna. And yeah shaco is a hard jungle. Udyr is dumb easy just out classed and kited.