**** this

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

So Ezreal lesbian?

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

The style is exquisite. The way you are led without knowing with those carefully placed asterisk symbols until the very end when the meaning dons on you with tragic beauty. This piece... (James, please fetch me my handkerchief )... As I was reading, I nearly cried aloud, "Out damned spot!" when those censoring symbols obstructed my view because Oh how I longed to know the rest of the story! The suspense, the shock, the tragedy... But now that I have finally completed this work, I believe I understand now. No! To say "understand" would undermine the piece, for who among us could truly comprehend such mastery over the English language? Not a single soul found in these forums, for sure. No, instead, I will say that this touching linguistic classic shall be the focal point of my career. This piece should be taught in a modern English literature course. With your permission, I beseech you to allow your work to be copied for the sake of education for next semester's curriculum. As with most literary geniuses, you will undoubtedly die a painful and unfortunate death, but you have the opportunity to live on through your work in the hearts and souls of your readers. Please consider my generous offer (James, eagerly await the reply. I am busy excavating other gems around here. My superiors would be furious if I tried to create a semester-long course on this piece **** alone).

Good day, dear writer!

AerithRayne

12-05-2012

*facepalm* James, those were asides to you and you alone. Damn you.

Why is good help so hard to find these days?