1200+ Player seriously looking to be better. LF> Mentor.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dynåsty

12-02-2012

Hi guys, I'm a 1200+ ELO wanting to be MUCH better than I am right now. I have this silly dream of wanting to become a pro in the future, and people might laugh at me because of it, but I only have one life to live, and I love playing LoL more than anything, so why not, right?

My main role is JUNGLE. Although I do play other lanes if I'm forced to, wherein I just play the CS game so as not to lose the game for my team.

I'm looking for a Platinum or Diamond mentor that can show me the advanced tactics/mechanics etc.

I usually main champs like Skarner, Olaf, Fiddlesticks, Amumu.

My secondary junglers are: Shyvanna, AD Sion, Xin Zhao.

Thank you, in advance for the kind soul willing to help out a player that genuinely wants to get a lot better at this game.- Dynsty

My Skype ID is: mikemayhemx

ExecutionerKen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

Okay, first off, DON'T PUT YOUR FACEBOOK UP. The Internet is not designed to be nice to majority of the people, REMOVE IT NOW

Secondly, there are a lot of people like me that is offering free helps, go look for them. However, if you are planning on getting indepth help, generally speaking there will be coaching provided by high rated players, you may also want to find them if you plan on going pro.

Dynåsty

12-03-2012

Removed it. Sorry, I'm just desperate to be a lot better at this game than I am now.

All Hail Singed

12-03-2012

A few quick jungle tips, you may already do some of these

1) Wards wards and more wards. Try to know roughly where the enemy jungler is at all times. Always buy a few when you back

2) Using those wards, try to make the other jungler pay for ganks. Either gank a lane when he does, countergank the lane he is ganking, or take some of the creeps in his jungle while he ganks. Just like lanes, you can beat the opposing jungler

3) Dont think of yourself as the jungler. Think of yourself as the support for all three lanes. Just as its a supports job to get the adc fed, its your job to get every lane fed. Jungle creeps are just a way to keep up on experience and gold should your ganks not yield kills.

4) Ganks arent failures even if they dont yield a kill. Just being there and having a presence in a struggling lane goes a long way

Other than that just find a champ you like and play with them alot. If you play with the goal of getting better, youll get better

Dynåsty

12-03-2012

Thanks for the advice, Muk. I've been doing the aforementioned tips, but I feel there is a lot more lacking. I mean there has to be that huge gap in skill between me and the higher ELO players.

Slippers

12-04-2012

Hi, I'm a 1700 player who mains mid and adc.
If you are looking to get better, feel free to add me ingame (ign: LustFever) my timzone is Mountain Standart time, I hope our times matchup. Feel free to ask me any questions!

ExEmperor

12-04-2012

The new jungling from S3 has been updated, so jungling would be much more rewarding now, jungling is a very team-based role, since what Muk said was true that you're a support for all 3 lanes. If you haven't learn to counter-jungle, that would be a very good place to start broadening your skills.