Blackfire's torch just needs to be removed. period.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0ur0boros

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorthix View Post
Never said it wasn't a good item. Said you calling it true damage, or 'nearly true damage' is just silly. 20 magic pene does not even closely relate to true damage.
I wish you stop taking that comment so literally. It does function very similarly to true damage if it is less likely to be resisted, due to the Mpen on this item. If someone has 20 MR, and the enemy has this item, you have 0 MR. Meaning at this point this item is in fact dealing true damage (again, not technically true damage in LoL terms).

Lorthix

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryBerry88 View Post
I wish you stop taking that comment so literally. It does function very similarly to true damage if it is less likely to be resisted, due to the Mpen on this item. If someone has 20 MR, and the enemy has this item, you have 0 MR. Meaning at this point this item is in fact dealing true damage (again, not technically true damage in LoL terms).
You are using a scenerio where the enemy has no masteries, no runes, and no items just because it suits your opinion. It does not function anything like true damage. Actually, you know what? Brutalizer is overpower too. If a person only has 15 armor this lets all their attacks do true damage! Sounds stupid right? It's exactly what you are saying.

Cha0sniper

12-03-2012

@OP:
True damage means a very specific thing within the context of League of Legends, so using it correctly is important. If you want us to stop correcting something that you say is trivial, then stop using the term inaccurately. If it's such a trivial matter, it shouldn't be a big deal, right?

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryBerry88 View Post
By that logic, I guess you can't say anything of substance...since you seem so keen to be stuck on one little phrase.

I stand by my "Do your research" comment. I acknowledged where I made mistakes and I rebutted with additional information. That is what I meant. You have since added nothing else to the thread aside from letting us know how upset one tiny little comment made you. My comment was not meant to be disrespectful and if it appears as so, sorry? I don't know what else I can tell you.

I would like to keep this on topic so please contribute something, or -ahem- with upmost respect and friendliness, move along.
And I stand by my statement that you are a know nothing kid who can't even realize when he is doing the ONE THING he is complaing to others about. You're right, I don't give a single damn that you are too stupid to know what true damage is vs. magic damage, and at this point I am done being nice about it. I tried to help you, but instead you have been a whiney little girl the entire thread.

You think you are some whitty master debater and it's pretty clear you are nothing more than a troll idiot. Good luck with that.

Lastly, this is on topic you idiot since it is your ****ing thread and you started the stupid **** about who is wrong and who is right. You have been WRONG in EVERY post this entire thread and when called on it you say, "Um guys lets move on and keep it on topic ok?". Lololololool.

In short, you are a waste of words.

Ronnie Law

12-03-2012

EVERY Champion has a base 30 MR
Most melee Champs gain MR passively per level, totaling 52.5 @ 18.
With runes theres another +27 @ 18 for ~80 MR @ 18.
Add another 6 from masteries for 86.
Thats without a single MR item.
-20 is small potatoes.

So, what, exactly, is your point?
Because it keeps changing as you're proven wrong at every turn.