Jax counters

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Directw

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoPo Knight View Post
I mop up jax with nidalee. abuse bushes auto att and rush phage. nidalee wins trades because of her heal and mass damage output at 6(on pare with jax).
If jax burns his E kitty kat form gg.
Hope this helped
Chalice also helpes for mana regen+ magic resist
I partially agree with this. I believe top lane is about who has more sustain abilities, then out smart and out damage the opponent.

powwder

12-04-2012

garen doesn't give a **** what jax does

AnubisGodofChao

12-04-2012

yea olaf or my wukong

Hideous Z

12-04-2012

Jayce is a solid counter. He can harass from range without too much fear of retaliation, and if Jax jumps in you just switch to hammer mode and bat him away before his stun pops. I've countered Jax more than once with Jayce.

I'm also a Jax main. The only champs I have consistent troubles against are Volibear and Jayce. I'm honestly not sure why Voli gives me so much trouble...he's super tanky and with his toss/slow he's annoying to get away from. Probably more my problem as a player than Voli being an actual counter, but I'm not sure.

Hugh G Rectionnn

12-04-2012

Honestly, Teemo is a pretty good counter to Jax. It takes a bit of practice and good reaction time, but if you can anticipate Jax's jump, you blind him right before he does, which causes Jax to miss his Empower move and all following AA's. From that point on, you can essentially chase him back to his tower, since he really can't do much else, which effectively denies him gold and exp if he has to recall.