Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

(SUGGESTION) include the pregame chat in tribunal reports hope that helps XD

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigNoob

12-02-2012

How about including the pregame chat in the tribunal reports? everygame i play i get trolled on by my team wether it is stealing my lane or insulted before the game happens. then i get them being really nice in game and not saying anything at all then i get upset and i start feeding or cursing at them which is wrong now that i have learned and then i get the report and punished for it. that was before i new the summor code and if a game modirator sees it im sorry for that, now i know the code, plz dont ban me for my mistakes before XD i will not behave in such a way. sorry again. havent got a ban yet keep my fingers crossed but i think its worth while including the pregame chat as well.

Second suggestion is minor one compared to above but it would be nice to include a comment section with ur tribunal decision wether it is pardon or punish. some i know they have offended the code but i can see ppl r really pissing them off or i really think this guy should get a temporary ban or letter becuase he jst a total nincompoo and completly ruining the game for others, when just pressing the punish button is not enough, i feel i need to add my comment on how totally rude and innaprorpirate he is. thy for ur time hope my suggestions help the community.

love lol fun game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redwaters

12-03-2012

^ agree 100% about the pregame chat.
Thats where 80% of the trolling happens in my game. They talk **** pregame and get people mad then troll and feed all game. so sad really =/