Ladies, look here!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tulipa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-19-2012

Hi All,

I'm on an all female League team and we are currently searching for a couple ladies for backups with the potential to move to starter. We are participating in a paid online league so the ability to pay the 8 dollar league fee is mandatory. We practice Monday and Tuesday from 6-10 central with matches scheduled on other days.

Requirements:
- Be level 30 and have game sense/full runes/ability to play multiple roles is a plus
- FEMALE obviously
- Able to pay 8 dollar league fee
- Be able to take constructive criticism
- Have mumble/microphone
- Active (Make the practices at least, the more active the better)

Message/add me in game (Tulipa) if you meet the above criteria and are interested!

Thanks!!

Tulipa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-19-2012

Bump

maymaye1

11-19-2012

can I join?

maymaye1

11-19-2012

snet invite!

Tulipa

Recruiter

11-19-2012

Bump

Tulipa

Recruiter

11-19-2012

Bump

maymaye1

11-19-2012

Dont do it they bully you for no reason!!! I go into the mumble server and install they ask what size breasts i have then sexually harass me tellign me we should touch them together hen they ask what type of tampons i use! i was in a car accident when i was younger and I am not able to have kids and have never received a "period" so the assumed i was a guy. worst part was that I had to whisper cause my room mate was sleeping and i didnt want to wake her so they said i sounded like a GUY!! I have never been more offended in my life T_T They probably arn't even good

Tulipa

Recruiter

11-19-2012

Bump

Tulipa

Recruiter

11-19-2012

Lol you are a guy, go away troll.

maymaye1

11-19-2012

no im not. weres the proof? just cause i dont have periods doesnt make me a boy. I hope you guys get banned from league for this. Verbal abuse and harassment are not part of the game!