Some days you just can't win. Tell me your Dom stories this week.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ariou

12-03-2012

I had a pretty good weekend over all. I went something like 15/9 so I was quite pleased about that. I had one game in particular though that was so damn frustrating to play. It was 25 minutes of nonstop back cap as they had a rammus and boots of mobility. We ended up with a win, but still by the end of it, none of us cared about it other than just ending the game.

Fortunately, other games made up for it. My fav was a game where the enemy team had 4 ap and naut and we had double me on eve and a khazix. We were completely destroyed top but right after, we just killed their bot and take it then I took their mid with top pressured and bot capped keeping them distracted. After that, we held long enough to get a solid lead and then we proceded to isolate their team and just blow up with me and khazix. It was so much fun to watch what looked like cordinated effort in back capping their team when we couldn't assault a point thanks to naut and isolating their team.

As a bonus, I am starting to see the same names over and over again in matchmaking so I know I am getting up there in elo again which has definitely made for some more enjoyable games on average.

Sauron

12-03-2012

One time Painkillar called me THE GHOSTLORD in champ select (had something to do with me playing AD Swain the game prior) so I took his Fiora and went bot. The GHOSTLORD title has since passed to BuddhaRice.

Also one night Zakkers and I were duoing to lower queue times and Flowerbridge was spamming Kassadin when against us, because somehow us duoing and picking troll champs justifies that. So when Zakkers and I called it a night, we decided to duo into draft queue before sleeping, just so that Flowerbridge would keep scumbagging it up with Kassadin all night, thinking he was against us every pop.

Then there's the millions of QQ stories about Teemo abusers and other OP spammers that nobody cares about. Hmmmm, what else from the last week. I could bring up our first match in the last tourney when we got seeded against a team that had nobody with over 30 Dominion wins on it... but that would just be mean.

FOODFOOD

12-03-2012

I don't think I've won a game of Dominion since last Monday. Tanked my W/L from +55 to +45.

Kiddalee

12-03-2012

Today is my first attempt at LoL in six weeks. As it turns out, the new internet isn't good enough. Good thing I was only playing an ARAM when I discovered it. Wah! I want my Dominion!

Veni13

12-03-2012

So, I came on looking for first win of the day.

Game 1: Dude afk's in champ select. He gets an urgot, but I stayed because it's a good champ and if he clicked "accept" chances are he'll be back before too long. He never showed.

Game 2: We have 2 players without revives, 1 of them a kha (our only OP champion) who accuses me of being a "sheep" for using revive in response to my suggestion that he grab it and pulls the "this isn't ranked, this is dominion" card. He goes negative. Other non-revive goes 5/11. Other team, meanwhile, had 5 revives including Kassadin, Teemo, Darius.

Game 3: Both teams have 5 revives each. The key difference this time was our 1/7/4 "I'm randoming" Ashe, an Anivia who blocked us at the start and a 3/9/3 Darius.

Game 4: 3 people sporting Flash/Ignite. I dodged.

There were some other dodges along the way too...it's days like these that I'm glad I have a smurf.

WHY ME?

Edit: I now find myself in a game with 6 non-revive players.

@Riot: When can we get Ranked? I know this has been asked time and time again, evoking the same vague response "we're working on other aspects of balancing the map first" or some such. Need. Ranked.

wingstreet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

nothing but woes from this corner. had a really rough last 2 match histories. need to stop playing on weekends. i don't know how but it seems like the enemy team is always a premade and my team is like "HERP DERP DOM IS A FUN MODE". ah well, this week is gunna be scary with all the new changes.

MyDeadGrandma

12-04-2012

Torn between stress testing the new everything and getting ahead of the curve, and just letting Sauron et al doing all the work and come back in a month's time and copy paste their builds.

Too many bleach drinkers that won't take 5 minutes to do a bot game or even look at the pre-season patch website.

GeneralDirection

12-04-2012

I ran into a shroom laced with BFT. That pretty much sums up my week.

SuperQuackDuck

12-04-2012

Played one dom game in the last 3 weeks with divine bovine. 6 bfts in game. I rushed negatron as olaf and facerolled their team. But still felt frustrated that i didnt have a choice other than to rush MR since i can no longer grab health to survive due to everyone having % damage.

Been playing aram exclusively with ~5 inhouse games last night and won every one. Playing dom makes you good at aram. Much lulz were had.

Drakojan

12-04-2012

Absolutely stomped as Rengar. Got focused late game and League crashed a few times, costing us the win. It surprised me because, if you see my scores as Rengar in SR, you would never believe I could start any game 9-1 with him. Later, I did get focused though D: