SR Variants

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fvck Raise

10-22-2012

Does anyone else get tired of the same old Summoners Rift? I mean, we get snow in Winter which is awesome. But what if we got other randomized versions of Summoners Rift year-round?

- Desert
- Light rain
- Thunderstorm
- Swamp
etc. etc.

We could still keep snow to the Winter and possibly get a spooky woods theme for Halloween time. Similar to the new TT.

Just trying to change things up a bit. I know how much you guys hate change though. Let the downvoting commence!

Wrath of Okard

10-22-2012

Honestly, the map isnt a problem for me and I've been playing for a while. I think that if more time was devoted to the maps, less would be devoted to the champions which in my opinion is much more fun. Playing a 5v5 with certain champs becomes a complete different experience when played the next time, and the next, and the next. On top of that, any other game developer would focus on the maps and to me it is very original to not make that a main focus which makes them different from any other game company. Honestly, I can name some fighter games that if they were to make more fighters rather than maps, I would play the hell out of it. But, I quit playing cause it gets boring fighting the same guys. I want new fighters to face me.

That being said, a little variation is a nice idea. The weather effects could be a fun visionary experience, but then everyone would be complaining cause Brand should be weakened from rain or Anivia should be buffed from the snow or Naxus' ult should be affected from the desert. Maybe not at first, but it will come. Then focus will be aimed that way and totally screw up the game or make people quit because "Riot doesnt listen". Thats the Blizzard Entertainment effect in action.

Honestly, the way theyre going right now is the right way, in my opinion. I would hate to see such a good game fall.

Mattmastter

12-03-2012

He doesn't mean change the map. Previously, the maps were given a different texture for winter and halloween and such, but they have stopped doing that, unfortunately.

Eloquid

12-03-2012

All good things are getting removed from this game without explanation.

Ugawa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

I liked the champion graveyard in the bottom right corner they used to have on some halloween...