Bianca-The Forsworn

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

12-01-2012

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT:
NEW CHAMPION CONCEPT
Created on: 12/1/12

Quote:
Info:
Name: Bianca
Title: The Forswarn
Race: Undead
Role: Tank, AP Bruiser, Support
Origin: Voodoo Lands

Description:
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black long
Clothes: Bulky metal armor made for battle not appearances
Notable features: attractive face yet pale and without color

Art by Wulffe:
Attachment 569950
Quote:
Stats:
Health: 500 (+58.82)
Mana: 250 (+44.11)
Armor: 15 (+1.38)
MR: 30 (+0.55)
HPregen: +2.2 (+0.2)
ManaRegen: +1.2 ( +0.1)
AD: 65 (+.75)
AP: 0
AS: 0.55 (+2%)
MS: 320
Quote:
Lore:
You only live once they say. Clearly they have never met the Witch Doctor that lives in the Voodoo Lands, nor do they know of his work with Bianca. Death's embrace still lingers close to her, while on her lips the sour taste of the Witch Doctor's elixir is reminiscent of the defeated darkness. A darkness caused by a piercing wound in her chest, a wound that had still held a sword engraved with runic symbols up until the Witch Doctor worked his magic. He was able to bring her back from the brink of death, but when he brought her back she brought something with her. Upon awakening Bianca knew right away what had happened, her memories of life all but vanished save one, her dying breath leading her into a dark netherworld terrorized by bloody horrors. Bianca fought back the terrors of the netherworld with every ounce of her courage until they succumbed to her will. Then everything started spinning and Bianca felt this sensation of being lifted out of the netherworld followed by the feeling of having weight. She opened her eyes, all around her it was bright, she was inside of a shack and there was an odd looking man standing over her. She could still feel the horrors from the netherworld awaiting her commands, and so she grabbed the sword that sat along her bedside and left the shack. Outside she came to realize where she was and what was going on. She was alive, and upon this realization Bianca decided to find out who tried to kill her. She knew of the Summoners' abilities to open up lost memories, and so she left to join the League, wielding her new-found sword and netherworld abilities to aid her in battle.

"You only live twice in my eyes." Bianca-The Forsworn
Quote:
Abilities:

Attachment 567489
Passive: Blood for Honor: Every 5th attack Bianca's basic attacks cause her enemies to bleed for 3 secs dealing 10 (+0.1) magic damage per sec. Bianca's skeletons have a chance of refreshing this bleed with their basic attacks. Allied basic spells cast upon bleeding targets will have their damage increased by 3/4/5% levels up with Ranks in Blood Pact.

Attachment 567490
Q. Corruption: 60/70/80/90/100 mana. 16,15,14,13,12 sec cooldown.
Bianca corrupts a large area of ground at target location Range: 900pi. Enemies caught in the circle of Corruption are dealt 20/35/50/75/90 (+0.1 AP) magic damage per second as long as they remain in the circle, lasts for 6 seconds. Enemies affected by Bianca's bleed are slowed by 15% and take 25% additional physical damage from Bianca's basic attacks while they remain in the Corruption AoE.

Attachment 567491
W. Rise from the grave: 80/85/90/95/100 mana, 22/20/18/16/14 sec cooldown.
Passive: Bianca has 10% bonus lifesteal as long as she has 3 Skeletons active, 10% bonus attack speed as long as she has 2 Skeletons active, and 10% bonus movement speed as long as she has one Skeleton active.
Active: Bianca summons up to 3 skeletons to assist her in battle. Skeleton (Stats are based off of Bianca's): HP: 12% of total health, AD: 5%, AS: 70%, AR: 40% MR: 40%, and skeleton lasts for 5 secs. At Ranks 3 and 5 of Rise from the Grave Bianca gains an additional skeleton, at Rank 2 her skeletons last for 8 secs and at Rank 4 her Skeletons gain 3% bonus health. Enemies affected by Bianca's bleed are automatically focused by her skeletons and take an additional 25% damage from skeletons. If the skeletons attack an opponent with a bleed on them, they each have a 3.33/5/6.6/8.33/10% chance of refreshing that bleed with their basic attacks, if they do the duration that they last is refreshed as well.

Attachment 567493
E. Nether Grip: 80/97/115/132/150 mana, 24/23/22/21/20 sec cooldown.
Bianca conjures a giant purplish black claw from her hand that flails out in a line grabbing the first unit it touches. (Currently Nether Grip can grab allies). If Bianca grabs an Allied Unit it does not automatically drag them to her, but attaches onto them for 2 secs. Bianca can reactivate this spell to drag them back to her location within that 2 second span. If Bianca grabs an Enemy unit she automatically drags them to her location dealing 60/80/100/120/140 (+0.7) ap magic damage. If the enemy has a bleed on them they are silenced upon arriving at Bianca's location for 2 secs.

Attachment 567494
R. Blood Pact: 100/110/120 mana, 130,115,100 sec cooldown.
Bianca induces an Aura around her at a range of 900 units. Enemies caught in this aura upon casting recieve the debuff Blood Pact which lasts for 8 secs. Bianca applies a bleed to all enemies that receive Blood Pact dealing 40/50/60 (+ .7 AP) damage per second during this 8 sec period. (This bleed works with Bianca's other abilities). If Bianca dies while Blood Pact is active they take 50% of the damage that would have been dealt by blood pact instead. If an enemy dies while Blood Pact is active, the damage dealt by Blood Pact is increased by 20% (stacks up to 5 times)
Quote:
Quotes:
On pick: Death awaits us all.
Joke: Somebody left me this sword as a present, I am dying to return it.
Joke: Everytime I die someone keeps bringing me back, I should stop dying because clearly they won't let me stop living...
Taunt: Do you need a bandaid? You are bleeding...
Taunt: You can't kill me, somebody already tried that!
Walking: The netherworld awaits. This blade it seeks its owner.
Afk: Come on now we can sleep when we are dead...

Interaction with Vudu as enemy on kill: Death is not the end for us, but is a sure fine way to start.
Interaction with Vudu as ally on revive*: Thank you doctor. You're always saving my life.

Moby the White

12-01-2012

Old lore before edit:

You only live once they say. Clearly they have never met the Witch Doctor that lives in the Voodoo Lands, nor do they know of his work with Bianca.

It was the day of her rebirth, and death's embrace still lingers on her lips with the sour taste of the Witch Doctor's elixir still reminiscent of the defeated darkness. She sat silently on the cot in the little shack where the Doctor lived. Death could be defeated it seemed, but not without a price. This was the one thing he had told her upon waking, all magic comes with a price, and hers was to be followed by death for the rest of her life. She asked what this meant, but he told her that it was her responsibility to find out. And so she left the Voodoo Lands in search for the answer to her fate.

One day during her travels she fell ill to sickness and fatigue, and she collapsed to the ground. A dark shadowy figure appeared before her, cloaked in a battered darkness, weilding a scythe. Before her stood the personification of Death himself. She asked the figure what he wanted, but somehow she already knew that there was only so long she could escape death. Her time was up and she was about to die yet again. Thinking she understood her fate at last, she knelt before the figure and told him to take her and make the journey end at last. The figure knelt down next to Bianca and whispered to her his true intentions. He told her that she was to be his new protege, and he was here to bestow upon her a gift to aid her in her battles. "There is a place in runeterra where people cheat death every day", he told her, "go there and find out how. The name of the place is called the League of Legends and it is overseen by the Institute of War, infiltrate the league and discover anything you can." With this information she left to join the league, new powers coursing through her blood ready to be discovered and used.

I didn't like this so i scrapped what i had and salvaged what i could kind of glad i did because i like the new lore so much better

Moby the White

12-01-2012

adding in quotes and other stuff in a minute

Moby the White

12-01-2012

hazzar! much better

Moby the White

12-01-2012

this time of night sucks...nobody is awake for some strange reason...or they are on but no body comments :S

Moby the White

12-02-2012

bump

AForgotten Angel

12-02-2012

Looks good my only question is if the 3 skeletons is too much and perhaps should be replaced with say some kind of effect per rank... Say a AS Rush at 3 and a 10% lifesteal which Bianca would gain part of?

Moby the White

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AForgotten Angel View Post
Looks good my only question is if the 3 skeletons is too much and perhaps should be replaced with say some kind of effect per rank... Say a AS Rush at 3 and a 10% lifesteal which Bianca would gain part of?
i did take that into consideration
if you notice they have really low stats no armor or magic resist and really low ad. So they can be killed fairly easily plus they only last 6 seconds.
The problem is i can't test it to see if it is op or not i do like your suggestion of giving her bonuses at each rank thank you i will try to add that in

Moby the White

12-02-2012

updated Rise from the Grave to include a Passive as per suggestion

AForgotten Angel

12-02-2012

Oh I meant that instead of 3 Skeletons it be 1 Skeleton pet and passives at 3 and 5

12345 ... 9