Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Error joining game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KR Flame

12-02-2012

It says error joining game because I'm already in a game. Can someone help me out? I already Reloged and Idk whats the problem

X Avatar X

12-02-2012

Same here.

Quote:
You will not be allowed to join the queue because you are currently assigned to an existing game.

GunnySgtHighway

12-03-2012

same happening to me even tried to restart client so stupid. They can't even fix broken chat for custom matches or custom matches no starting, so I dont expect this fixed anytime in the near future.

Grim Delta

12-03-2012

happened to my whole party when we skipped waiting for stats

GunnySgtHighway

12-03-2012

Well been over an hour this is really stupid. I am sure this has to do with people dodging custom games in ARAM because Riot will not make a penalty for this. Not only that but if enough people dodge one game it keeps the game from starting.

Godbomber

12-17-2012

Same.

Kallen Kozuki

12-18-2012

This started happening to me.