@Community Let's build a champ together

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poeta Somnium

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ploki122 View Post
trying a last necro to get this going, if it doesn't work, I'll establish a list from the forum, and create a new thread starting with next step, with a poll asking for which concepts they prefer and why...
The Council was actually discussing a project very similar to this in our last meeting! (We miss you by the way.)

I'll post a link to this in our main thread to give you a little more visibility. You can officially consider this "Council Approved." ^_^ If we can help in any way or you just want to hear some of what we had in mind for the idea let us know.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ploki122

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poet Ultima View Post
The Council was actually discussing a project very similar to this in our last meeting! (We miss you by the way.)

I'll post a link to this in our main thread to give you a little more visibility. You can officially consider this "Council Approved." ^_^ If we can help in any way or you just want to hear some of what we had in mind for the idea let us know.
Well, for this one I'll most probably keep my current structure, but depending on the results, I may or may not recreate with or without your ideas.

Otherwise, any "content" ideas are always welcomed...