Ask Rengar (2.0)

1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Hunter

Senior Member

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
"Hey-ho! Admiral Titus Flavius from Bandle City here!" Yoshi is wearing his normal outfit. "So what's your fun hobby if you're not hunting or not getting hunted by Kha'Zix?"
Rengar slams his claws in front of the little Yordle You dare insult me in my own home? LEAVE, before i gut you where you stand! Roars and tosses a knife at Yoshi, flying just over his head into the wall


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Hunter View Post
Rengar slams his claws in front of the little Yordle You dare insult me in my own home? Roars LEAVE, before i gut you where you stand!
"Hey hey hey! That's what I usually wear! Besides, the rest of my clothes is in dry cleaning but anyways, be courteous to your guests! Otherwise the next time you try to gut me, I'll have your "friend" by my side..." In case Rengar pounces, Yoshi will transform his mind into a military admiral that will show no mercy. Has he shown mercy against Xerath? Not to Rengar. In case..., he thought as he prepares to concentrate his light and dark energies together. "We can't be friends here? I like wearing it and I have no intention of insults, unless to my enemies, which in this case, you and I aren't." He gives a quick bow to Rengar as a sign of friendship.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Hunter

Senior Member

12-02-2012

You insinuated the fact that Kha'Zix hunts me, when in reality the coward stalks you until you are alone, then strikes you down and feasts upon you.

You will watch your mouth when speaking HIS name here, otherwise the next knife will not miss.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Hunter View Post
You insinuated the fact that Kha'Zix hunts me, when in reality the coward stalks you until you are alone, then strikes you down and feasts upon you.

You will watch your mouth when speaking HIS name here, otherwise the next knife will not miss.
"Be calm about it. The predator is always patient in his hunt. You show...true agressiveness fitted for someone like you but always to be subtle and be patient. LeBlanc told me about that. I understand why you snapped....alright let's not mention "He-who-must-not-be-named" ((and no, it's not Voldemort XD)) and restart. Hiya! My name is Yoshi and what do you do in your past time?"

"By the way, how can you be sure it won't miss?" Yoshi raises his eyebrow with a devilish smile. As a military admiral, he has been through worse situations.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CyroCore Brand

Senior Member

12-02-2012

Appears behind Rengar and forms his stone skeleton, resting his hand on his head, he begins scratching behind Rengar's ears.
"Aren't you a precious kitty? heh heh heh"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Hunter

Senior Member

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
"Be calm about it. The predator is always patient in his hunt. You show...true agressiveness fitted for someone like you but always to be subtle and be patient. LeBlanc told me about that. I understand why you snapped....alright let's not mention "He-who-must-not-be-named" ((and no, it's not Voldemort XD)) and restart. Hiya! My name is Yoshi and what do you do in your past time?"

"By the way, how can you be sure it won't miss?" Yoshi raises his eyebrow with a devilish smile. As a military admiral, he has been through worse situations.
Greetings little yordle, my hobby off of the fields? Creating new traps to use in my hunts.

You think an experienced hunter would miss? You also seem to forget i CAN turn invisible off of the fields, that is not a league granted ability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyroCore Brand View Post
Appears behind Rengar and forms his stone skeleton, resting his hand on his head, he begins scratching behind Rengar's ears.
"Aren't you a precious kitty? heh heh heh"
As Rengar is about to turn on Brand and shred him, he feels the touch behind his ears and quietly purrs like a small kitten


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TwoWeirdYordles

Senior Member

12-03-2012

A Cat like yordle makes a bow at the mighty pridestalker
"OH! Great Rengar, the most powerfull champion of the league, please tell me how do you become invisible when you increase your feline senses? Is a kind of magic?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Hunter

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoWeirdYordles View Post
A Cat like yordle makes a bow at the mighty pridestalker
"OH! Great Rengar, the most powerfull champion of the league, please tell me how do you become invisible when you increase your feline senses? Is a kind of magic?"
Rengar nodded as the yordle approached him

I am able to "stealth" by fully embracing my instinct when on the hunt for prey, becoming one with my enviorment and even enhancing my own vision. And the league "buffs" this on the fields by marking my enemies blood red while i am in this state.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Huntmaster,

What does your eye-patch do besides glow a menacing color?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TwoWeirdYordles

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Hunter View Post
Rengar nodded as the yordle approached him

I am able to "stealth" by fully embracing my instinct when on the hunt for prey, becoming one with my enviorment and even enhancing my own vision. And the league "buffs" this on the fields by marking my enemies blood red while i am in this state.
"I guess that requires a lot of training and it isn't something that someone can learn in one day... So, Rengar can you give me tips of how hunt a void thing?"
The yordle cat was clearly happy of talking with the big lion champion


1234567 ... 11