Ask Rengar (2.0)

123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheLittleDevil

12-02-2012

Rengar, do you every consider Hecarim a tasty meal to hunt?
I've heard horsemeat doesn't taste all that bad.

SuperMan Pix

12-02-2012

HELLO!!!!

*Lulu pops in slides up next to Rengar, holding back a large temptation to hug him*

did ANYONE tell you HOW adoooorable YOU AREE??? i JUST wanna hug you AND keep YOU clean and FEED you AND KEEP YOU FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER!!!!

*Lulu fails to resist temptation and hugs Rengar tightly*

soo fluffy.....

Emerald Owl

12-02-2012

You should keep that kind of stuff for Kha'zix, silly kitty.

Anyways, what do you think about Nidalee? She's kind of like you, you guys both have nice necklaces. Or Warwick, you guys both like the hunt.

Ask the Hunter

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
I see....

Then, would you like to be able to fire lasers from your left eye?
No, if i am augmented and i kill that bug Kha'Zix the kill will be spoiled. Afterwards we will have to discuss this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sejuāni View Post
..I never really thought about this, but I have the sudden urge to hug you ~
Rengar showed his fangs to Sejuani and backed away slowly

You will do no such thing. I am not a creature to be cuddled with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLittleDevil View Post
Rengar, does Hecarim ever look like a tasty meal to hunt?
I've heard horsemeat doesn't taste that bad.
I slayed a few horses on my journey to the institute and upon my arrival to the Fields of Justice and personally sinking my fangs into him on the fields, no. His flesh taste sickening and brings the feeling of death to me. He would however make a excellent trophy, the halberd would look fitting on my wall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
HELLO!!!!

*Lulu pops in slides up next to Rengar, holding back a large temptation to hug him*

did ANYONE tell you HOW adoooorable YOU AREE??? i JUST wanna hug you AND keep YOU clean and FEED you AND KEEP YOU FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER!!!!

*Lulu fails to resist temptation and hugs Rengar tightly*

soo fluffy.....
Rengar pats the psychotic Yordle on the head as she hugs him before gently pushing her away

I appreciate the compliments sorceress but i am not a household cat. I am a proud hunter and would ask that you not hug me.

Kevinxsenpai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

How does it feel to be barred from even participating on the fields in certain high skilled battles?

Ask the Herald

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Hunter View Post
No, if i am augmented and i kill that bug Kha'Zix the kill will be spoiled. Afterwards we will have to discuss this.
....Yes. Please do me a favor and eliminate that pathetic insect that falsely claims to evolve.

Emerald Owl

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starii Evernight View Post

Anyways, what do you think about Nidalee? She's kind of like you, you guys both have nice necklaces. Or Warwick, you guys both like the hunt.
(answerpls)

Ask the Hunter

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starii Evernight View Post

Rengar Leaps off of Starii and roars once more

Nidalee is a truely interesting one. Living with cougars for so long that she is able to take form after them.

Warwick is a creature that disgusts me, using trickery to get what he wanted from Soraka. Should Soraka seek revenge against him, i would offer my assistance gladly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevinxsenpai View Post
How does it feel to be barred from even participating on the fields in certain high skilled battles?
The veteran summoners fear what they cannot understand. Cowards, all of them! They are too afraid to deal with me on the fields, so they remove me from them. Understandable, but aggravating.

Civilized Rat

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Hunter View Post
Warwick is a creature that disgusts me, using trickery to get what he wanted from Soraka. Should Soraka seek revenge against him, i would offer my assistance gladly
...I don't think I like what I'm hearing.

Emperor Titus

12-02-2012

"Hey-ho! Admiral Titus Flavius from Bandle City here!" Yoshi is wearing his normal outfit. "So what's your fun hobby if you're not hunting or not getting hunted by Kha'Zix?"

123456 ... 11