Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask Rengar (2.0)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheLittleDevil

Junior Member

12-02-2012

Rengar, do you every consider Hecarim a tasty meal to hunt?
I've heard horsemeat doesn't taste all that bad.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

12-02-2012

HELLO!!!!

*Lulu pops in slides up next to Rengar, holding back a large temptation to hug him*

did ANYONE tell you HOW adoooorable YOU AREE??? i JUST wanna hug you AND keep YOU clean and FEED you AND KEEP YOU FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER!!!!

*Lulu fails to resist temptation and hugs Rengar tightly*

soo fluffy.....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emerald Owl

Senior Member

12-02-2012

You should keep that kind of stuff for Kha'zix, silly kitty.

Anyways, what do you think about Nidalee? She's kind of like you, you guys both have nice necklaces. Or Warwick, you guys both like the hunt.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Hunter

Senior Member

12-02-2012

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
I see....

Then, would you like to be able to fire lasers from your left eye?


No, if i am augmented and i kill that bug Kha'Zix the kill will be spoiled. Afterwards we will have to discuss this.

Quote:
Ask Sejuàni:
..I never really thought about this, but I have the sudden urge to hug you ~


Rengar showed his fangs to Sejuani and backed away slowly

You will do no such thing. I am not a creature to be cuddled with.

Quote:
TheLittleDevil:
Rengar, does Hecarim ever look like a tasty meal to hunt?
I've heard horsemeat doesn't taste that bad.


I slayed a few horses on my journey to the institute and upon my arrival to the Fields of Justice and personally sinking my fangs into him on the fields, no. His flesh taste sickening and brings the feeling of death to me. He would however make a excellent trophy, the halberd would look fitting on my wall.

Quote:
SuperMan Pix:
HELLO!!!!

*Lulu pops in slides up next to Rengar, holding back a large temptation to hug him*

did ANYONE tell you HOW adoooorable YOU AREE??? i JUST wanna hug you AND keep YOU clean and FEED you AND KEEP YOU FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER!!!!

*Lulu fails to resist temptation and hugs Rengar tightly*

soo fluffy.....


Rengar pats the psychotic Yordle on the head as she hugs him before gently pushing her away

I appreciate the compliments sorceress but i am not a household cat. I am a proud hunter and would ask that you not hug me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kevinxsenpai

Senior Member

12-02-2012

How does it feel to be barred from even participating on the fields in certain high skilled battles?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

12-02-2012

Quote:
Ask the Hunter:
No, if i am augmented and i kill that bug Kha'Zix the kill will be spoiled. Afterwards we will have to discuss this.


....Yes. Please do me a favor and eliminate that pathetic insect that falsely claims to evolve.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emerald Owl

Senior Member

12-02-2012

Quote:
Starii Evernight:
You should keep that kind of stuff for Kha'zix, silly kitty.

Anyways, what do you think about Nidalee? She's kind of like you, you guys both have nice necklaces. Or Warwick, you guys both like the hunt.

(answerpls)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Hunter

Senior Member

12-02-2012

Quote:
Starii Evernight:
You should keep that kind of stuff for Kha'zix, silly kitty.

Anyways, what do you think about Nidalee? She's kind of like you, you guys both have nice necklaces. Or Warwick, you guys both like the hunt.


Rengar Leaps off of Starii and roars once more

Nidalee is a truely interesting one. Living with cougars for so long that she is able to take form after them.

Warwick is a creature that disgusts me, using trickery to get what he wanted from Soraka. Should Soraka seek revenge against him, i would offer my assistance gladly

Quote:
Kevinxsenpai:
How does it feel to be barred from even participating on the fields in certain high skilled battles?


The veteran summoners fear what they cannot understand. Cowards, all of them! They are too afraid to deal with me on the fields, so they remove me from them. Understandable, but aggravating.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Civilized Rat

Senior Member

12-02-2012

Quote:
Ask the Hunter:

Warwick is a creature that disgusts me, using trickery to get what he wanted from Soraka. Should Soraka seek revenge against him, i would offer my assistance gladly

...I don't think I like what I'm hearing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

12-02-2012

"Hey-ho! Admiral Titus Flavius (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2082) from Bandle City here!" Yoshi is wearing his normal outfit. "So what's your fun hobby if you're not hunting or not getting hunted by Kha'Zix?"