Ask Rengar (2.0)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Hunter

01-01-2013

((Bump to show i'm alive))

Summoner Tom approached Rengar and began poking the Pridestalker,

"Summoner, if you continue this i will not be putting you on my wall, i'll be too busy cleaning what's left of you off of my blade." He said turning around to Tom

"I know Rengar, but you should try and interact with your fellow champions more. IT'd help you win your battle against Kha'Zix later if you chatted with people who go against his kind daily."

Rengar would growl before simply throwing his blade at a wall and walking over to his den's transporter "I am going somewhere better than to another champion to advice for fighting against creatures of the void"

And in a flash of light from the transporter, Rengar was gone. Leaving summoner Tom all alone, he decided he would pay a visit to Summoner Tim, Kha'Zix's keeper to see if his job was just as annoying as his.

Ask Volibear

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightCam View Post
A sudden bang is heard and the Armor Bear has push away from the summoner. However not a single scratch on the summoner neck.

"Rengar, Bola Strike" One circle appear and Rengar appear throwing a bola and keep the Armor Bear from moving then he gone into another circle

"I'm pretty sure, you didn't notice me. Really now, I don't want to be your enemy just yet." The summoner spoke to the Armor Bear while his face is cover in cloak
((Someone seems to be under the impression that you're a pokemon, or at least someone to be summoned at will to do their dirty work. Just thought you should be aware of this, Pridestalker.))

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

"Rengar, is it simply by experience that you practice your hunting skills?
Or do you practice out of danger's way?" Vice said, arriving at the home/hut (Place of residence) of Rengar, eyeing to see if he is home, maybe fealing stupid if he just suddenly talked to himself.

Ask the Hunter

01-03-2013

Summoner Tom took notice of Vice before addressing him

Rengar is currently... out. But as a cub he was found in the jungle by a legendary hunter unnamed to this day who taught him everything. Since then however he prefers the fields as the experience is more "challenging"

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Hunter View Post
Summoner Tom took notice of Vice before addressing him

Rengar is currently... out. But as a cub he was found in the jungle by a legendary hunter unnamed to this day who taught him everything. Since then however he prefers the fields as the experience is more "challenging"
Vice looks at Summoner Tom. "Thank you, stranger, I will have another question for him, I shall be off then, and be back, some other time when he is back!" Vice bursts out in a cloud of purple dust, and it dissipates is mere seconds.

SupaCat

01-18-2013

(Hoping he's still alive and coming back soon :[)

Rengar, what do you think of the hunter that raised you as a 'parent'? From what I know he was a legendary hunter that taught and raised you from a cub into the fierce (And among my favorites) champion you are now. But did he disciplined anything other than hunting, like manners, cleaning or even adulthood in general?