Really getting banned for this?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fapi Chan

Junior Member

12-03-2012

Community i came here because i dont get an answer from RIOT.

Look at the other two, please people explain why i have been banned.

1 i know i insulted but that duo i got it last game and i was angry also with the matchmaking, i know i shouldnt insulted, once again i know 1 game i did wrong.
2 i did nothing wrong, + i got reported by the enemy (dont know why, i didnt talk in all).
i said we had to report malphite because he afk at lvl 4.
3 THe duo kog/shyvanna trolled me all the game, and kog lied on the report, i didnt follow shyvanna or took red in the whole game( you can also see my score and my minions). U can see that kog wanted a reason to report me because i said i was going to report him for insulting blitz all the game read the chat.Also in this game i reported wukong because he said he will give honor to kog after he insulted all the game.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6000151

here is the link, Riot please you need to improve your system.

Hope this will be solved, please really you think i have to be banned for this?

THanks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zarst

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fapi Chan View Post
Community i came here because i dont get an answer from RIOT.

Look at the other two, please people explain why i have been banned.

1 i know i insulted but that duo i got it last game and i was angry also with the matchmaking, i know i shouldnt insulted, once again i know 1 game i did wrong.
2 i did nothing wrong, + i got reported by the enemy (dont know why, i didnt talk in all).
i said we had to report malphite because he afk at lvl 4.
3 THe duo kog/shyvanna trolled me all the game, and kog lied on the report, i didnt follow shyvanna or took red in the whole game( you can also see my score and my minions). U can see that kog wanted a reason to report me because i said i was going to report him for insulting blitz all the game read the chat.Also in this game i reported wukong because he said he will give honor to kog after he insulted all the game.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6000151

here is the link, Riot please you need to improve your system.

Hope this will be solved, please really you think i have to be banned for this?

THanks.
One bad game = Punish


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fapi Chan

Junior Member

12-03-2012

Do you think thats reasonable, 1 game = punish?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lemon Limeade

Senior Member

12-03-2012

All it takes is 1 mistake in life to mess it up. What is the difference in a game? Read my guide to improve your outlook


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zarst

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fapi Chan View Post
Do you think thats reasonable, 1 game = punish?
Yes, I do believe one game is worthy of a punish. However you've had more than 'one' bad game. Your first bad game led you to tribunal and your were punished with a warning. This time your bad game got you a time ban.

Apperently you did not learn from your warning so I do not feel the need to give this another thought.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fapi Chan

Junior Member

12-03-2012

so i played more than 300 games and you say that i had problems in 2 of them make me a player that must be banned?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zarst

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fapi Chan View Post
so i played more than 300 games and you say that i had problems in 2 of them make me a player that must be banned?
No, I'm saying that enough players playing with you have reported you enough times to have at least two Tribunal case created with a sampling of reported games. You must have had at least one 'punishable' game in each case. The first resulted in you getting a warning. This case resulted in a Time Ban.

I'm sure you are a great person and can learn from this. Play nicer and you won't have the pixels taken away again.

Time bans are not fun; I take no pleasure from punishing you. I take pleasure knowing that Most players who are warned never get to tribunal again.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koelio

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fapi Chan View Post
so i played more than 300 games and you say that i had problems in 2 of them make me a player that must be banned?
Except it's not just two games. You've likely been reported in at least 10% of your games. So that means you've been a problem in 30 games.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fapi Chan

Junior Member

12-03-2012

Thanks Zarst i understand, but i shouldnt be on the tribunal in this case because the 2/3 games why i got to the tribunal wasnt reportable and i did get here because of those reports.

Thanks again but i know you are right in some point but you seem a smart person and you have to know that im right also in other points.

The first game wasnt enough for going to the tribunal.

Thanks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zarst

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koelio View Post
Except it's not just two games. You've likely been reported in at least 10% of your games. So that means you've been a problem in 30 games.
I'd agree if the numbers weren't so 'absolute'.

I've played 1200 games and I'm sure someone has reported me for 'something' at least 120 times. Think about it. In 10800 (1200x9 players as I only play 5v5) possible chances to be reported I only need 1.1% (120/10800) of the players to report me to trigger a case. That seems rather strange.

I'm thinking that its more likely that 10% of people reported him within a 'window' say 20 of games is more likely to trigger a case.