Does the Tribunal see Bot Match reports?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaidyn

12-02-2012

I just got out of a bot match with a particularly unpleasant player. About halfway through he said he was leaving to watch something online. He then parked himself in a bush by a lane, so as to soak up xp and not 'look' afk.

When I called him out and mentioned that he'd get reported as a leaver, he openly laughed at the idea, saying, "Tribunal doesn't care about bot matches".

Is this the case? Should I simply stop reporting stuff that happens in bot matches?

Enterti

12-02-2012

Yes it does, there have been a few higher profile cases dealing with this and it is definitely punishable.

Keep reporting stuff in bots, IMO its even worse to rage or be abusive in a bot game.

Redjik

12-02-2012

They definitely show up in Tribunal.

Some players are under the mystifying false impression that the report feature exists only for ranked games.

swan2swan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

I'm always amused when I realize that it's a bot game that I'm reading, because they tend to be a lot more...I don't even know what word I want to use here. They can be frantic, they can be hilarious, they can be uncontrolled....but the reported people are really kind of sad.