Riot; If I showed you that your Trynd remake was bad, would you change it?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neonfox

12-03-2012

Bump

Epicn00b

12-03-2012

So, a remake for a remake?
This would be of the lowest priority in Riot's books.

Norak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicn00b View Post
So, a remake for a remake?
This would be of the lowest priority in Riot's books.
Ryze has been remade 3 times. Jax 3 times. Trynd once.

Also, priority insinuates that they need to do a lot of work on it, I've proivded everything they need. If they add these changed to PBE I'm sure the results would be much greater than the effort it took.

Pyromania99

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

If it makes you feel better OP, Trynd's Right arm is a lot strong than his left arm.

Swagathaur

12-08-2012

Bumpin to heaven and back. Cant wait to see at least some viability given back to AP Tryn. Not that the remake stopped me playing him, I just dont expect to win any games any more...

Norak

12-09-2012

Bump

Baren the Baren

12-09-2012

When did Tryndamere get remaked?

Jack of Fury

12-09-2012

Yay Norak, I like you, mainly because I love Tryn (well... used to) and now I simply can't connect with him anymore.

So I feel like you're a good spokesperson that might make a difference, so here's an upvote and bump.

Thing is, I used to like AP Tryn too, but even more so AD Tryn, and he was so majestic before. I actually didn't even like his remodel from when he was remade either. I liked how he was slightly smaller, more agile feeling, and his crit animation seriously looked badass, IMO.

I know I'm alone on that but I don't like the new model for Tryn, he looks too bulky and huge and feels slow.

His kit getting destroyed didn't help either. If you can make any changes happen to Tryn, I will support you broseidon.

Norak

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baren the Baren View Post
When did Tryndamere get remaked?
July 25th, 2011.

Norak

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack of Fury View Post
Yay Norak, I like you, mainly because I love Tryn (well... used to) and now I simply can't connect with him anymore.

So I feel like you're a good spokesperson that might make a difference, so here's an upvote and bump.

Thing is, I used to like AP Tryn too, but even more so AD Tryn, and he was so majestic before. I actually didn't even like his remodel from when he was remade either. I liked how he was slightly smaller, more agile feeling, and his crit animation seriously looked badass, IMO.

I know I'm alone on that but I don't like the new model for Tryn, he looks too bulky and huge and feels slow.

His kit getting destroyed didn't help either. If you can make any changes happen to Tryn, I will support you broseidon.
Good to see such strong support, and that I'm not alone in hating the Trynd rework. Keep up the good fight, Jack of Fury.