Riot; If I showed you that your Trynd remake was bad, would you change it?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boo

12-03-2012

lucky crits early have won me lanes, i think it's bad that it's basically rng but i ain't complaining :lol:

the problem with tryn right now is that he's too easy to counter. all you need is one item to effectively cripple him. late game tryn will still shine but that's only if they have low cc.

CrankyFilipino

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

I loved AP Tryndamere. It was a really fun build. I got reported for it on my smurf haha.

Norak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
When I say E is dealing damage, I mean to the front lines.

Literally he uses E as a dash to get next to the ranged squishies in the back. This means passing through the front lines. While it may not be a focus of damage, dealing some is better than dealing none. Since most tanks on the front line of 150-200 resistances, he needs penetration for it to deal any damage to them. ArPen synergizes with his auto attacks, while MPen would synergize with nothing (unless when S3 hits, Lich Bane is magic damage on auto attacks. I believe it's that way at the moment in PBE).
The damage to the fronlines we're talking 50-100 damage, absolutely negligible, but the thing is, AD trynd won't use E to damage the frontlines, he'll use it to position. Rarely will someone be in the exactly direction he wants to spin and be in it's range.

Mpen also works with deathfire Grasp and S3 Lichbane.

Neroth

12-03-2012

If Trynd gets buffed, GD will literally EXPLODE with QQ. It will be worse than release Darius.

Think about what you want man.

Norak

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemise View Post
read the whole thing

and i would not read again, although i agree with the post
Atleast you're honest.

Norak

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Overseer1 View Post
If Trynd gets buffed, GD will literally EXPLODE with QQ. It will be worse than release Darius.

Think about what you want man.
The changes I suggest are also nerfs to his auto attack damage, his sustain when he's already winning the lane and his ultimate so that it is actually beneficial to use hard CC on him. The changes open up more ways to counter Trynd when he's doing well, and more ways for Trynd to start doing well when he's in a bad lane.

Boss Aegis

12-03-2012

I play Tryndamere as an AP scaling mage bruiser assassin carry tank jungler that can beat most mages in late game teamfights, completely zoning them out as I repeated hit them with my sword while I absorb multiple burst combos for my team...

With my mocking shout, I disrupt the entire enemy team, reducing their attack damage and some of their movement speeds, crippling most of their front line because they have minimal investment in attack damage.

As with the last teamfight, I try to zone out their mage again, but their front line turn on me and begin chase, while my team deal tons of damage to their exposed carry. I then proceed to escape and heal back to full within 20 seconds to continue aggression on the enemy team...

-Narrated by Phreak

See any problems with anyone that can be currently described as an AP scaling mage bruiser assassin carry tank jungler?

TOP10 ELO

12-03-2012

you are stupid, trynda remake wasnt bad, the nerfs after was the only thing bad

HolyPikeman

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
Yi had a higher win rate than Diana in IPL5.

And he hard carried the games he won.
Ad yi is weak, not ap.

HolyPikeman

12-03-2012

bump