Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot; If I showed you that your Trynd remake was bad, would you change it?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CooLTanG

Recruiter

01-07-2013

Quote:
Camel Scary:
so hold on, 40 percent crit when his ult is active (max ranks), 5 base crit from passive and a potential of an extra 50 percent when on no health(when he ults) from passive, so this means he gain 95 percent crit chance with no items, No problem at all

Think ur missing the difference between "crit chance" and "crit damage".

He's hoping for the change to go to 5-30% crit chance to be back on his low Health Passive effect, instead of the Fury bar, which would improve his synergy.

And 10-20% crit damage on his ult, although I think 10/15/20% might be a tad low, but anything in terms of buffs could help Tryndamere.

Also to the OP, they won't do Total Damage ratios anymore, they switched off that on probably all the abilities in game, due to balance concerns, so just increase the base damage on the Minimal changes imo.

Norak

01-07-2013

Quote:
Camel Scary:
so hold on, 40 percent crit when his ult is active (max ranks), 5 base crit from passive and a potential of an extra 50 percent when on no health(when he ults) from passive, so this means he gain 95 percent crit chance with no items, No problem at all

He gains 40% crit damage, not crit chance, from his ulti.

îTrYnDaMeRe

01-07-2013

Quote:
CooLTanG:
not legit, its just what that guy hopes for in terms of patch notes.... But that change alone wouldn't help tryndamere a whole lot, although it'd help that annoying bug. (which I find its a bug)

Then they'd have to fix the Ulting why GA is rezzing you bug too....

That sux, but indeed that change is laughable. All he need imo is an increase in his fury decay which will make his jungling stronger, tryndamere is a strong jungler atm do not underestimate him u can 1vs1 almost any jungler with red and exaust up just play smart and keep ur e for when they flash. Increasing his Q heal by a small amount will make his laning better.
OBV adding some crit damage to his kit would be amzing but that would make him op late game, increase the crit chance is better which will increase his strengh early imo

CooLTanG

Recruiter

01-08-2013

The synergy is all out of whack with his passive and his Q. That's why these OP proposes to switch back to the other way they had it previously.

Norak

01-09-2013

Bump

Sessamo

01-09-2013

Norak, do you love all champions that spin? How does Kat compare to Trynd in your heart?

BeatdownBrown

01-09-2013

I think tryn has his place (though its very specific and small). I hated faceroll tryn so bad. That being said op makes valid points

Norak

01-10-2013

Quote:
Sessamo:
Norak, do you love all champions that spin? How does Kat compare to Trynd in your heart?

I hate playing FotM champs, so I haven't played kat since rework. I'm sure I'd like the spinning, and winning, but playing champions that everyone else does every game seems redundant to me.

Norak

01-13-2013

Bump

CooLTanG

Recruiter

01-16-2013

el bumpage