Riot; If I showed you that your Trynd remake was bad, would you change it?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Norak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarineRevenge View Post
glad you added my ultimate idea.

just gimmie credit if it ever goes live kekekeke
Due credit has been given now.

SupaTurkk

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
A little shorter on time right now, but I will agree there's lower synergy than there should be - I'd strike that to my biggest point of problem with the kit...well, outside of "melee carries as a role"

Synergy is tricky because synergy is fun and intuitive, but if you overdo it, it removes decisions and creates facerolling. I don't think Trynd is at risk here, just something to remember when analyzing how much synergy a character has.

Good post.
morello ur a ****ing noob

buff tryndamere u *****

VincentDw

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
A little shorter on time right now, but I will agree there's lower synergy than there should be - I'd strike that to my biggest point of problem with the kit...well, outside of "melee carries as a role"

Synergy is tricky because synergy is fun and intuitive, but if you overdo it, it removes decisions and creates facerolling. I don't think Trynd is at risk here, just something to remember when analyzing how much synergy a character has.

Good post.
pro quote from 1300 elo player

VincentDw

01-05-2013

bump, he really needs a buff.

Norak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2013

Bump

Hashmäl

01-06-2013

The only way to buff him is to add turn rates and morello wont allow that.

Wil Kil 4 Food

01-06-2013

Tryn just seems like a forgotten type of meta. Tryn top works, and it works great, but it's like sending Talon, Zed, or any other squshy assassin top. It just falls off late game... quite hard.

ZedekiahCromwell

01-06-2013

Completely support this thread. It's been so long since I even saw a Trynd in a game.

Norak

01-06-2013

Bump

TrYnDaMeRe

01-06-2013

well they are nerfing the mobs in the jungle thats a buff lol

this means u gain fury faster if u kill small mobs 1st and also can start with longsword + 2 and not get the wriggles not everygame but for example blue side nunu support u get bb no need the machete start