Should it be allowed to leave in-game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WDine 0110 1001

12-02-2012

and by that you mean the roleplaying forums, right?

adc

12-02-2012

I was actually proposing me crushing you in a 1v1, but that works too. I can roleplay that.

WDine 0110 1001

12-02-2012

violence does not solve anything.

that may or may not be me *****ing out after looking you up on lolking

adc

12-02-2012

What, scared of my 18.5/2/12 average on Ezreal?

Or maybe it was my top lane Vayne making a 1700 Elo Xin Zhao literally ragequit?

^.^

Also, violence solves everything. Might makes right. Because when there's nobody to oppose said might, whatever said might wants it obviously right!

WDine 0110 1001

12-02-2012

show off.

i bet thats what hitler told himself every night before bed

Taarki

12-03-2012

i agree with this... yesterday i had a game where 2 people were harrassing me for a bad laning phase
i was up against tryndamere AS wukong. i am not been playing long enough to have a full rune page yet and i was playing against a tryndamere that had a full crit rune page im assuming becuse he was doing 200 damage to me at level 1 (took his spin at first level as a closer) and killed me almost right away and it snowballed from then, i got no ganks from our jungler, and by the end of laning phase (level 9-10) i was 1-4 and and our nidalle who had a couple kills 0 deaths started to harrass me for sucking and feeding trynd (finished the game at like 10-18) and our jungler diana was trying to calm her down and i was getting sick of her.
so later in the game i started doing better (finished 14-10-18) and nidalle and diana start yelling at me for having such high deaths (others were at like 7-9 deaths) and i really wanted to leave but since i was playing with a friend i didn't want to and i also didn't want to get penalized for leaving.
so i agree with your leave suggestion, but i also know it would get abused by a lot of trolls and other people

OneSixthIrish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
What, scared of my 18.5/2/12 average on Ezreal?

Or maybe it was my top lane Vayne making a 1700 Elo Xin Zhao literally ragequit?

^.^

Also, violence solves everything. Might makes right. Because when there's nobody to oppose said might, whatever said might wants it obviously right!
Watch out, we got ourselves a badass over here.

Mibani

12-04-2012

OP, you just inb4'd your own thread IN the first post.

Unfair.

ShadowlQQ

12-04-2012

looks like someone cant carry a game?
anyways, even if your doing bad in the begining, you can still win cuz the other team might throw