**** ELO Hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shallow Cubes

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunna211 View Post
Yes, a 1400 elo top laner *should* crush an 1100 top laner. I don't lane though. I jungle. How am I supposed to out-lane someone while jungling? The problem is, other kids feed their lane. Then I go for a gank and end up getting 2 shot. So now you are thinking "well, then don't gank". Sure, I'll just leave the kid getting **** on by himself to keep getting **** on. That makes it worse. Once someone starts feeding, and keeps feeding, idc how amazing you think you are, you won't be able to kill someone thats 5 lvl's above you and completely out-itemizes you, period. Why aren't you people understanding this?
Bringing this one back from the grave. After reading through your posts and your rage, I am inclined to agree with the others that you are just settling into the ELO that you belong. It really is hard for us to know exactly what is happening without seeing the replays, so again, this is just opinion, but from the quote I pulled out above (and the rage I see in your other posts), I can only assume that you do not have a firm grasp on jungling. Keep working at it.

And chill on the attitude. And please, stop saying every one of your teammates has Down's Syndrome. That is getting old and annoying.

Snarglefargen

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shallow Cubes View Post
Bringing this one back from the grave. After reading through your posts and your rage, I am inclined to agree with the others that you are just settling into the ELO that you belong. It really is hard for us to know exactly what is happening without seeing the replays, so again, this is just opinion, but from the quote I pulled out above (and the rage I see in your other posts), I can only assume that you do not have a firm grasp on jungling. Keep working at it.

And chill on the attitude. And please, stop saying every one of your teammates has Down's Syndrome. That is getting old and annoying.
Indeed, I stopped believing that you were potentially unlucky in matchmaking the first time you said that your teammates had Downs. Be a better person=Be a better player.

Sorreck

01-11-2013

There is no such thing as elo hell it's just that you are not improving. You have 4 slots on your team to get a feeder/troller and 5 slots for the other team to get a feeder/troller. Some games you may not be able to win at all,but statistically you should win more than you lose if you need to be in a higher elo.

comotos bro

01-11-2013

You donít have to get upset when someone tries to get you upset. You can choose to remain calm or even be happy. If you allow others to decide how you should feel, you let them have control over you, therefore controlling your team and the flow of the game.Everybody states how bad the league community. Personally i dont think its that bad. Its a competitive game. Wherever you go, or whatever you do in life there will be people who are selfish, angry, and uncontrollable. League is no different. There will be people who try and play to their full potential and their will be people who could care less about winning. Ive played and lost multiple games where i had trolls, and afkers. Its very frustrating and i have been reported a few times myself even. Recently however ive done some research, read tons of guides, and practiced some normals. Everyone has there own ways of eloing up and playing league. I'm going to give you a couple of tips that i have applied to my league game. First off always stay composed. If you die once or somebody is cussing you out for a mistake that they made just accept that you made the mistake and apologize to the team. Move on. You will spend the majority of the game there unfocused and pissed off if you let it get to your head. Secondly, be positive to your teammates. Tell them good job. Say things like we can win. Its the same thing that happens in real life. When somebody is positive and tells you, you are doing great at something, you want to keep going and are confident. If somebody says just quit, and starts cussing, i know for a fact that i get angry, embarrased or nervous and it triggers a thousand different thoughts in my brain and im not even thinking about what im doing anymore. Same thing applies with league. Stay positive. Number three dont say the league community is bad in queue or during the game. I think thats inappropriate.Your not going to go to tennis courts and tell everybody that the tennis community is bad. Why? That creates negative tension. Same applies with league. Everybody playing league is there for the same reason. To play league. Meaning that they are a fan of league, and they want to subconsciously make the community better. Even ragers, feeders, and afkers play a good role in the community. They cause things like the tribunal, and make a mentally weak league player a strong one.
First time writing on the forums, sorry to waste peoples time or if this comment was just too long. Hope this was some help.

Beef All The Way

01-11-2013

How about this.... crushed enemy team all game... took my three turrets... (when not team fighting and ganking other lanes) ended the match with a lee who would not fight and only died to enemy. I was 22/5/10 and LOST. Most of my games are like this. Losses because of idiots like the lee. I try and help them ping objectives, gank other lanes, and most games (even losses) I have 2-3 TIMES the kills of deaths. and yet..... 120 games lost due (85%) to my team mates. I wreck the lane Im in (unless Im support, and even then I still own face (read enemy ganks me while my adc is B, and I still get 2-3 kills).) This match making system is not fair for me, or my enemies. and another funny fact... I watched for 20 games a week ago. In those 20 ranked games... I have 200 games played.... no one on my team has over 20.... only one person on enemy team has UNDER 100. 20 games straight like that. No lie.

Beef All The Way

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by comotos bro View Post
You donít have to get upset when someone tries to get you upset. You can choose to remain calm or even be happy. If you allow others to decide how you should feel, you let them have control over you, therefore controlling your team and the flow of the game.Everybody states how bad the league community. Personally i dont think its that bad. Its a competitive game. Wherever you go, or whatever you do in life there will be people who are selfish, angry, and uncontrollable. League is no different. There will be people who try and play to their full potential and their will be people who could care less about winning. Ive played and lost multiple games where i had trolls, and afkers. Its very frustrating and i have been reported a few times myself even. Recently however ive done some research, read tons of guides, and practiced some normals. Everyone has there own ways of eloing up and playing league. I'm going to give you a couple of tips that i have applied to my league game. First off always stay composed. If you die once or somebody is cussing you out for a mistake that they made just accept that you made the mistake and apologize to the team. Move on. You will spend the majority of the game there unfocused and pissed off if you let it get to your head. Secondly, be positive to your teammates. Tell them good job. Say things like we can win. Its the same thing that happens in real life. When somebody is positive and tells you, you are doing great at something, you want to keep going and are confident. If somebody says just quit, and starts cussing, i know for a fact that i get angry, embarrased or nervous and it triggers a thousand different thoughts in my brain and im not even thinking about what im doing anymore. Same thing applies with league. Stay positive. Number three dont say the league community is bad in queue or during the game. I think thats inappropriate.Your not going to go to tennis courts and tell everybody that the tennis community is bad. Why? That creates negative tension. Same applies with league. Everybody playing league is there for the same reason. To play league. Meaning that they are a fan of league, and they want to subconsciously make the community better. Even ragers, feeders, and afkers play a good role in the community. They cause things like the tribunal, and make a mentally weak league player a strong one.
First time writing on the forums, sorry to waste peoples time or if this comment was just too long. Hope this was some help.
Unfortunately.... this while ok advice will not help you win more games.... people sub 1300 elo don't listen to advice. Or worse yet, (tho more common) tell you that you are an idiot and a noob for asking them to help you secure dragon, or push down a turret.

BigWenus

01-11-2013

I agree with Hunna, it's pretty hard to be positive once you are losing. Hunna, add me? Maybe we can duo? I never do ranked because i'm scared of hating league of legends after getting paired with trolls. Pretty decent at the game.

Krecin

01-11-2013

Lol am i the only one here who thinks that being around 1150 isn't the real elo hell? I mean, I lost my first 3 games and had to climb up from around 800 elo...and you think YOU have it bad?