**** ELO Hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-03-2012

Hunna211, even in the game in the screen shot you linked, look. Who did you top against? Zed?

Let's assume Zed got ALL 4 of your lag kills. Let's take those away.

Without those 4 lag kills, you went 3/4/1 and Zed went 6/2/1. Zed also had 33 more cs than you.

You didn't win your lane.

AGAIN, could you have won this game with better teammates? Perhaps. But you've yet to show us a single, solitary instance where you are the best player in the match. In not one of your games are you performing better than everyone on the enemy team.

Your four teammates and the five enemies are picked from the same pool of players. You're not even winning your lane (which you claimed you were doing). In this match, even if you flipped your kills and deaths and had an 8/3/1 score line, you almost certainly still would have lost. I'm not saying if you start playing better you'll win every match. No.

Even the best players in the world lose at least 40% of their matches. But your scorelines give you very slim chances of winning in ANY of your matches.

In this particular game, you're claiming lag, and that's fine. Lag happens to everyone. It sucks. And there's not much you can do about it.

But Hunna, first you need to show us a game where you have a positive KD ratio.
Then you need to show us a game where you have a carry KD ratio.

Then you need to show us 100 games with a carry KD ratio that you lost anyway.

Once you can show us that, then I might start listening to some of your Elo hell theories. But for now, you're only playing marginally better than your teammates (at best--in some matches, you're the worst player on your team), and you're not playing better than many on the enemy team at all. And everyone in your match is picked from the same Elo bracket.

If you're not better than the enemy players, you're not better than the players on your team.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunna211 View Post
Okay wait. Everything I said in the above post still stands, but hang on a second...

Singed.
Sion.
Varus.
Soraka.
and jungle Nocturne.

I can only assume Varus/Soraka were ADC/Support in bottom lane.

That leaves Sion and Singed. First, who was mid and who was top? Second... you have no AP carry.

This loss could've easily been avoided by dodging, really. Enemy team has a great comp... your team comp is pretty bad.

Lowcarb

12-03-2012

I won't even play Ranked, because I am that terrible and I won't ruin it for others.

But, srsly, what is Elo?

adc

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
Okay wait. Everything I said in the above post still stands, but hang on a second...

Singed.
Sion.
Varus.
Soraka.
and jungle Nocturne.

I can only assume Varus/Soraka were ADC/Support in bottom lane.

That leaves Sion and Singed. First, who was mid and who was top? Second... you have no AP carry.

This loss could've easily been avoided by dodging, really. Enemy team has a great comp... your team comp is pretty bad.
Sion is the AP carry, silly. He just didn't build that way.

ImTiredOfYou

12-03-2012

yes

1 800 ACEUUUU

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 800 ACEUUUU View Post
One common factor.
Yep.

Pandalogy

12-03-2012

MAN, I love this Hunna guy because immature ragers like him make me laugh. I too am a terribad rager like Hunna but heres the difference, I win my lane as ADC while you are bad at everything my friend. That is what separates our elo difference and hey, once your out of this place called " ELO HELL" you can be an immature rager like me yet my teamates won't care and just ignore my immature comments and focus on the game.

Pandalogy

12-03-2012

Please, dont judge my badness on my rank losing spree. Ive been going against people better than me D:

trollizer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Man, I hate elo hell! They always onto me for no reason. on top of it, Riots love to team me up with noobs. Lost 2 games straight

martensitic

12-04-2012

what people have to understand though is that if you finish laning and your k/d/a is like..

0/0/0

and so is your oppenents (so the lane was absolutely even)

you will probably still get killed by the fed enemy lane who has 4~5 kills.

hence you go to 0/1/0

this could repeat until his team realises they cant win and they surrender.

so he may finish like 2/5/3

but this isnt the best representation of his skill level