**** ELO Hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vaMpro

12-03-2012

No, but there is talk in Oncology of some new preventative protocol associated with renal cell carcinoma; pretty neat. I know I know, Hopkins is pretty prestigious, but your kind words are flattering. It goes to show you even gamers have the potential and skills to get a higher education and really do something great in the world.

Hunna211

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaMpro View Post
It's ok Hunna I understand. Your response to my statement was incohherent, disjointed and totally devoid of any semblence of cognitive merit. In fairness to Hunna, the fact that he had no inkling pertaining to my topics in advance, I could sympathize or perhaps empathize with his nerviousness, and tripitation, however, he would have been better served if he simply stated that he had no idea of the topic and simply agreed on the matter. It may have embarrassing for him, but at least he could have avoided making a total fool of hhimself.
Look at this ****** using big words, b/c he thinks it makes him look smart on the internet lol. Hey loser, try making some actual sense and not making up **** to try and sound intelligent, b/c it's quite apparent that you aren't.

Hunna211

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
2 of your 48 games. I'd be willing to bet that I could get your account to at least 1400 Elo in a week if I nolifed it. Yes - bad teams are frustrating. But if you're honestly a better player, you will gain Elo. Clearly you're not, so you're losing Elo.
I'm sorry I wasn't taking ss's of the first 23 games I played while my record was 16-7. I'm also sorry I didn't think to ss's any of the games up until yesterday. I also didn't think kids would be such try hards and e-stalk my every game. But hey, I'll be sure to keep posting them for you, just so you don't have to lolking me every 10 sec.

Another loss: http://i.imgur.com/B7tF4.jpg. In this one, our jayce was completely irrelevant to the game, other than saving cho's life twice up top. 2 different times I ganked, both times jayce knocked cho out of my stun. There goes 2 free kills and an under-fed cho. Kat literally did nothing but farm the entire game. She was never around for team fights, never roamed once mid outer was taken. Just sat in lane and farmed, while not calling out mia's. For the first time in about 20 games, I finally had a good adc on my team. Too bad the support refused to play support in champ select screen, claiming "I'm not supporting, I'll just play a kill lane", then after realizing it was ranked (since the ****** had no clue what he even queued for) agreed to playing a "support tank", He did fine at the start, We actually raped them bot lane, shutting down ez at the start and making soraka's life miserable. Then leona just started playing sloppy, stopped warding, and got overly aggressive. Yet another game we had won, thrown away b/c people are clueless.

Edit: Oh, best part was Jayce calling me bad and blaming me for not getting the kills on cho, when you know, I'm the one who knocked them out of my stun and all. Even cho laughed at the kid and thanked him for saving his life. 2nd game just today, someone has ruined guarunteed kills. First game Ali headbutted someone out of rupture 3 times in one game, this one Jayce hammered cho out of jax stun twice. Quite impressive if you ask me.

PoonTrout

12-03-2012

Play duos.

adc

12-03-2012

You have the second most deaths on the team. I could be 500/450, but the enemy team would still be just as fed as I was. You need to get fed and not die. Getting fed isn't enough.

Also, I can tell you belong below 1k Elo. You're complaining about your team not calling MIAs. MIAs are crutches for bad players. Learn to watch your map.

LogicalTautology

12-03-2012

Alright. This thread has gone on enough. Time to wrap it up. You belong in your Elo.

But wait! Unlike AD Bottom and Pogo, Hunna, I believe you. I truly believe that you get trolls/afks/feeders more often than your opponents. You do agree that if the balance is even (or favoring you rather than against you), I'm sure, that you would belong at your Elo. But instead of assuming that you are lying (since, as you point out, I haven't seen your games and the End of Game screens only tell so much). On a similar note, I'm willing to take for granted you never troll/afk/feed at all. Again, if you do it as often as the next guy then you belong at your Elo, but since you deserve to be 300 points higher, I will again assume you never do any of them.

So, we will start out with the premise that you have more troll/afks/feeders on your team than the other team does.
We will then continue with the premise that you don't troll/afk/feed.
Just to clarify, I have assumed it to be complete trust that you never go afk, never feed, never troll and that you get more trolls, afkers and feeders with you than against you.
Well, I will also stipulate that you have more opponents than teammates.

So we've established that there are 4 people on your team that can troll/afk/feed, and 5 people on the other team that could do the same. We've also established that your team gets more afk/feeders/trolls than the other team. You will literally never hear me doubt either of those things: I'm taking your word for it and assuming they are true.

Unfortunately, the only possible conclusion is that you are not the victim of having teammates troll/ask/feed; you are the cause of it. There's literally no other explanation for the fact that random teammates on your team troll/afk/feed 125% more often than random opponents taken from the same pool. And if Elo were simply a measure of mechanical skill, you would be right and deserve to be 300 points higher. But it is not, and so you do not.

xnoobpwngex

12-03-2012

hi

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-03-2012

Hunna, every time I point out one of your games, you come up with excuses why your teammates caused you to have a bad scoreline.

You've got this impressively long losing streak where you have a statistically poor game every time, and EVERY SINGLE INSTANCE I cite, you give us nothing but excuses about how bad your teammates are.

The difference between you and me is that I know sometimes I play poorly. I can admit that sometimes I'm the worst player in the match. Sometimes my score that looks like feeding is because I played poorly or the other team was just better than me.

If you can't admit that the reason you have bad scorelines is because the enemy team is better than you, then you're stuck in the delusion that you're the best player and have no room for improvement. If you feel you have no room for improvement, you won't improve.

Hunna211

12-03-2012

Another loss: http://i.imgur.com/Jtjkw.jpg

So, yes, in this one I have 8 deaths. 4 of those were from complete lag spikes. I was dead before people even registered on my screen. The entire other team witnessed it, and even joked around about my lag, even being the first to ask if that's what happened. I was fine the first 10 min in, where 3 deaths happened. One was from trying to farm under turret with poison, wasn't paying attention and died, completely my fault. One was from playing sloppy and dying under my own turret to zed, and another from diving him. Even zed agreed, only 2 of my deaths were from him, rest from lag.

But here's the thing, even with me spiking to 1k ms every 10 sec the last 25 min of that game, I did better than everyone else on my team (soraka had less deaths, but only b/c he quit really playing once his adc started to feed). Our adc intentionally started feeding around the same time I started lagging out. He picked varus, then complained that soraka (varus/soraka obviously not an agressive lane) wasn't initiating or diving for kills. After that, he spent the rest of the game attempting to troll.

Saddest part about this? Soraka gave me **** for not wanting to support. I even said "every time I support, I get an adc that feeds or is just plain bad". Sure enough, adc not only was bad, but also fed and "trolled" the entire game.

adc

12-03-2012

3/8 as Singed. You knew you were lagging yet still did dumb ****. You had swiftness boots. Swifts are trash. Jesus christ this guy.