**** ELO Hell

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hunna211

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
Anyway, Hunna211, if the first link wasn't good enough, how about this?
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/3...6#ranked-stats

The only champion you have a positive KD ratio with is Malphite, and that was only 1 match, and only 2 kills to 1 death. And I'll ignore Taric/Sona for this, as they're support champions.

With Jax, your most popular champion, you muster 3.8 kills to 5.1 deaths.
And with Cho'gath, your second most popular, it's 2.9 kills to 5.7 deaths.

Now, you can easily win a match with 3-4 kills and 5-6 deaths. You're not feeding by any measure. But you're not getting yourself fed either. Are you not good enough with your two most favorite champions to be getting yourself fed?

Because by claiming to be "stuck" in "Elo hell," you're claiming that you're better than everyone else in your Elo bracket. And if you're better than everyone else in your Elo bracket, it shouldn't be any problem consistently getting yourself fed with your best champions.
So, apparently you can't read, and are dumb as ****. In my very first post, I said "I started off 16-7". Now, of those 16 wins, I was on Jax for 14 of them. My record before getting garbage kids with downs and/or trolls in every game, was 14-5 with jax, where only 1 win was me playing him top, rest all were in jungle. But hey, just because you can only see the last 10 games I've played (every single one having a troll, afk'er, quitter, or someone with complete downs). You can't see the game I was 16-3-12 with Jax. No, only the most 10 recent ones. So how about you get that pretentious little head of yours out of your ass, and quit making assumptions, you dumb ****.

adc

12-03-2012

Your average score for Jax:

kills/deaths/assists/creep score

3.8/game 5.1/game 5.5/game 61.4/game

Because 3.8/5.1 is carrying.

Hunna211

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalJack View Post
Iím not gonna lolking anybody's stats (mostly cause I don't wanna bring attention to the ugly losing streak in my own history atm, lol) but from the way pogo is describing it I'm getting the sense that while it might not be 100% your fault you are losing it does sound like you are a part of the problem in which case you can't really be blaming it all on a "bad team".

Basically if you really think you are 300 elo above where you are you should be noticeably better than the people you are going against (300 elo is kind of a lot) so you should be crushing your lane then securing objectives like dragon and enemy buffs to help your the rest of your team win their lanes too. It's definitely possible to drag bad teams kicking and screaming to victory if you carry hard enough.
I don't think I am 300 bellow where I should be, I know I am. The few games I do lane, I win my lane. Unless I get stuck supporting an adc who cant cs and feeds, which normally happens. I win my jungle, I even spend a lot of time in enemy jungle counter-jungling. I set up all the objective kills with pings, calling timers, etc. I clear wards and ward while jungling. However, when a bot or top lane is garbage, doesn't ward, doesn't call out enemy wards, continually gets ganked b/c of always being pushed, there isn't anything I can do to stop that. After 20 min of a lane continually feeding, someone gets to be way too fed, and just rips people apart. I was 2-0-5 in a game, where I got 2 shot by enemy adc b/c bot lane had almost 20 deaths between them 20 min in. I get in games where kids have 4 deaths before 10 min has even passed. Idgaf how amazing you are or think you are, you will not single-handedly turn around or carry any of the games I have been in. Again, I've been taking ss's of these games, Ill upload them to a site and show u what im talking about.

Hunna211

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
Your average score for Jax:

kills/deaths/assists/creep score

3.8/game 5.1/game 5.5/game 61.4/game

Because 3.8/5.1 is carrying.
My average is ****ed now b/c of this losing streak I hit. Are you really that ****ing stupid that you can't figure that out on your own? Jesus, dumb****s like you are why my elo keeps crashing I bet.

adc

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunna211 View Post
My average is ****ed now b/c of this losing streak I hit. Are you really that ****ing stupid that you can't figure that out on your own? Jesus, dumb****s like you are why my elo keeps crashing I bet.
Literally only 2 of the champions you've played have you gone even with, and only one (malphite) have you gone positive with. Sona is the only support you average more assists than deaths. I don't think the problem is your teammates, in this case.

Hunna211

12-03-2012

Quote:
Literally only 2 of the champions you've played have you gone even with, and only one (malphite) have you gone positive with. Sona is the only support you average more assists than deaths. I don't think the problem is your teammates, in this case.
It's amazing how you can jump to conclusions based only off of numbers that don't at all reflect exactly how the game played out. But hey, you must be omnipotent and be able to see everything I do in every game to know that it is 100% my fault. Again, quit assuming things dumb****.

adc

12-03-2012

If you were truly carrying in every game, your score would reflect that. Take my scores, for example. Often I'm the reason the enemy team takes so long to win.

Take a look at my stats:

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/2...1#ranked-stats

Everyone except Graves has a positive K + A/D, even the heroes I lost with. My CS on AP and AD carries is at least on par with where an average game should have it be.

Despite having 6 losses, I only fed in one of those. You? Hmm.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-03-2012

Hunna211, what makes you think you belong 300 Elo higher than where you are? This isn't a trap question or anything. It's just that every statistic we can possibly look at suggests that you're a part of the reason your team is losing. If you feel you belong 300 Elo higher, then there's got to be some justification behind that thought process. So what is it? What tangible evidence do you have to suggest that you're better than the other 9 players in your matches by at 300 Elo?

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-03-2012

Quote:
Despite having 6 losses, I only fed in one of those. You? Hmm.
And would you agree that in the one game you fed in, that you were part of the reason your team lost?

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-03-2012

And Hunna211, because of how quick you are to start throwing censored words at people who disagree with you in this thread, it leads me to believe you're prone to rage in your matches. I could be completely wrong in this assumption, but if you're harassing your teammates in matches, you're most likely playing worse, and that is contributing to your Elo drop. Winning matches is about more than just playing well yourself as an individual. It's about being a good teammate.

1234567 ... 9