Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Serious Team looking for Jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grimloe

12-09-2012

IGN (In Game Name): Grimloe

Top/ Current Elo: 1800/1600

Top champs: Nocturne, Rammus, Maokai, Amumu, Shaco

Timezone/ Availability: Central, Extremely free for a few weeks after that I don't know yet but can change my schedule to my liking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thydrate

12-09-2012

IGN: Thydrate

Top/Current: 1300/1152

Top Champs: Alistar, Udyr, WW, Lee Sin, Dr. Mundo, Skarner, Amumu, Nocturne, Currently working on Kha'zix, Zed, Maokai, Shen, Nunu, and a little bit of Cho'gath. I am willing to learn any champion that is required though.

Timezone/Availability: Central and I am free every night after 6pm-1am during the week. On the weekend I am available after saturday at noon and all day sunday. Most Mondays I also have off.

I am a veteran pvp wow player and Raid leader. I just quit due to the fact that MoP sucks and I have lost interest. I am very dedicated and great at strategy and team work. I have my own mumble server, skype and I have ventrillo downloaded. I have a head set and I am willing to speak if needed or be silent. Feel free to add me in game or email me at [email]Thamior55@hotmail.com[/email].