Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

lol banned?!?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YSM87

12-05-2012

Quote:
Zlain:
I think its funny when people know they **** up then want to ***** about it, but to make it look like it had nothing to do with them they make up some awesome story about how they're such a nice person.

oh and to add, I think its funny when people think they know the situation fully and put a scenario out there, that is completely false. I dont know how I quote **** up when like i said previously, i was playing a custom game with bots, and yes i have left those types of games before, before knowing that you get banned for such actions.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YSM87

12-05-2012

Quote:
OriginalJack:
^This

Perhaps you could provide a few more stories about your heroics to explain all those other leaves?

your sarcasm is funny. Yet, if you read down further, I have said that i have left custom games with just bots that I play solo. So there ya go pal.