Urgot now Viable as AD Caster?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iPandaN

12-05-2012

When I saw the new items the first thing I did was go and by Urgot. I've always seen potential in him, but never was really motivated to get him until today. Urgot is now becoming my 5th champion (I've played many, butin ranked I try to play a small amount of champs and specialize in just them). I love him in midlane as he is so strong lvl 2, and functions in a similar fashion to Cassiopeia, but AD with a different ultimate. After these changes he will be joining sivir, nidalee, udyr, and anivia as my mains. Has anyone else had a similar experience where these changes have opened up new viable options for them that before weren't viable/reasonable?

Best Furry NA

12-05-2012

I'm playing Sivir a ton more (<3 Pax Sivir), and I can tell you one thing. Being able to use Manamune/Muramana is freaking amazing.

I love how builds can differ now

Maugrymm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Jungle Yi. The combination of the new jungle and the new items, in particular Sword of the Divine, Yi now has the ability to overlook his lack of early gank potential, and is left to do what he does best: farm the crud out of the jungle.