"Support is fun" "Support is my main" "I insta call support"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsundere

12-02-2012

I like support but my favorite supports (Ali and Blitz) are always banned :/

Luxieto

12-02-2012

I LOVE PLAYING SUPPORT
seriously, that feeling when you're playing soraka and you heal your adc and it's like
FU VAYNE! I JUST HEALED HIM AND YOU DID NO DAMAGE TO MY ADC! HA!
or when I play Janna and it's like
BAM! EAT MY WIND!
or when I play sona and it's like
DANCE *****ES
or when I play Zyra and it's like
SUCK ON THESE PLANTS
can't wait for nami

the flail

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pebbywebby View Post
As others have said, losing game after game on support sucks. You are so tied to your team and your ADC in the bottom lane that I often just want to go jungle or do something that can help the team win on its own.
Does anyone else feel the strong urge to protect everyone, and then end up dying?

I always gotta save everyone!

*Sona Player*

*Shur's lover*

TheChizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

I main support :3

Carry Us Ziggs

12-02-2012

I main supports, mostly because the people I play with most can't support worth a damn. Ended up liking the playstyle of supports, but actually playing them in solo queue is like doing your own dental work.

FIrst off, it's hard to find an ADC who actually has the proper mindset for his role. Too many times, I support ADCs who either goes balls deep too often, or just stands there and farms when we could be getting easy kills. Secondly, I can place down all the ward I possibly can, but if you don't pay attention to the map or my retreat pings, then don't blame me when Kha'Zix come screaming out of gank bush and two-shots you. Lastly, don't ***** when I secure a kill. If we're in a position where the opponent is getting away and you can't kill him, I will. Gets you the assist gold, places them at a disadvantage, and give me gold to buy items that make everyone's live easier.

Also, I'm not looking forward to Nami's release. Taking a look at her ratios and what she can do, I will not be surprised when she gets played like Lulu and Riot nerfs her into the ground, then we're stuck with yet another underpowered support character and get yelled at by teammates because we're not doing enough.

Cyanide Velocity

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortus View Post
I know they exist...somewhere....the question is; WHY DO I NEVER GET ONE?! Sure, maybe one or two, but out of my 2xxx games, most of the time, if you dont call another lane you will be force into support.....

I, personally, dispise support, not because i dont like to play it, but because i dont like calling lanes and i pretty much forced everytime to play it, besides, i dont get to do cool stuff cuz always gold starved and blamed for everything
I'm not 30 yet so I can't help you in Ranked but in Normals I exclusively play support.

800eloPubtrash

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rofl495 View Post
Most support mains in solo queue ranked are horrible players who can't take advice.
It's cause support takes no skill, and that since support's impact on the game isn't as visible, they can claim they had more impact than they actually did, making them feel like they're better than they are.

Pebbywebby

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by the flail View Post
Does anyone else feel the strong urge to protect everyone, and then end up dying?

I always gotta save everyone!

*Sona Player*

*Shur's lover*
Yes. Or that feeling when you play Leona support and your ADC farms when you hard-engage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 800eloPubtrash View Post
It's cause support takes no skill.
Your name is apt.

soviergn

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortus View Post
I know they exist...somewhere....the question is; WHY DO I NEVER GET ONE?! Sure, maybe one or two, but out of my 2xxx games, most of the time, if you dont call another lane you will be force into support.....

I, personally, dispise support, not because i dont like to play it, but because i dont like calling lanes and i pretty much forced everytime to play it, besides, i dont get to do cool stuff cuz always gold starved and blamed for everything
Humans by nature are selfish pricks. A person who picks support is the rare individual whos not and actually enjoys more then mindlessly plinking minions and jumping on kills. Its a personality thing.

FergusMacBolg

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virixiss View Post
I main supports, mostly because the people I play with most can't support worth a damn. Ended up liking the playstyle of supports, but actually playing them in solo queue is like doing your own dental work.

FIrst off, it's hard to find an ADC who actually has the proper mindset for his role. Too many times, I support ADCs who either goes balls deep too often, or just stands there and farms when we could be getting easy kills. Secondly, I can place down all the ward I possibly can, but if you don't pay attention to the map or my retreat pings, then don't blame me when Kha'Zix come screaming out of gank bush and two-shots you. Lastly, don't ***** when I secure a kill. If we're in a position where the opponent is getting away and you can't kill him, I will. Gets you the assist gold, places them at a disadvantage, and give me gold to buy items that make everyone's live easier.

Also, I'm not looking forward to Nami's release. Taking a look at her ratios and what she can do, I will not be surprised when she gets played like Lulu and Riot nerfs her into the ground, then we're stuck with yet another underpowered support character and get yelled at by teammates because we're not doing enough.
Funny, I have excellent luck with randoms. It probably helps that Taric is probably the easiest support to win lane with.

Also, Nami's mana costs and cooldowns are waaaaaaaaaay too high for her to be another Lulu.