"Support is fun" "Support is my main" "I insta call support"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coloring

12-03-2012

I've seen insta lock supports.....
in blind pick normals about 10 times on my main.

Ickus

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Fantastic View Post
I think people are beginning to recognise good supporting when they see it. I'm not amazing or perfect, but on supports like Lulu people really do recognise when you're playing like a badass. With the lull in honour giving, about the only time I get honour these days is as a support with people wanting to show appreciation.

Those moments when you manage a shield/glitterlance combo to slow someone way out of range for your AD carry to pick up a kill, or lock down problem targets like Jax and Kat like they're nothing, or counterinitiate with Wild Growth and Transmogrify, leaving your AD carry huge and your opponents helpless...

God I love support. How can you not?
Those long range glitters that they never expect and that shield that saves your carry right before MF's Q bounces to him. I can't tell you how many kat ults, fiddle ults, nunu ults, etc that i've canceled with Wild Growth. Supports are play makers. They set it up and let the rest of the team follow through. I love it.

Wolzard

12-03-2012

I like to play support =3

thumbnail9

12-03-2012

I have 5 on my friends list, and met one yesterday.

Kchaosrei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

the only reason i am willing to play support is to ruin other peoples pentas.

And i dont even have to try to ruin them. I just have to go in and cc like crazy as leo and usually i can grab a kill or 4.

When i get a quadra is it ok if i think the enemy is a scumbag for runnign away and stoping the support penta kill?

Guyshishio

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logios View Post
Don't kid yourself

Please go back to 500 ELO where you belong... I can't stand players that think supporting is easy. About the only job thats harder mechanically is jungle from my experience.

Chestpubes

12-03-2012

We should get all the support players to join a Facebook group, UNITE
http://www.facebook.com/pages/League...03102616460617

Light Fantastic

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tspuun View Post
Vayne actually can fight in lane pretty well, as long as she has the right positioning. I've been against nightmarishly coordinated Blitz/Vayne lanes, where Blitz would pull, and Vayne would be in perfect position to impale them into the wall once Blitz had finished his chain of CC.

Playing adc and watching your support flail around with no idea what they're doing is incredibly frustrating, though, even moreso when you also main support and can see everything that they're doing wrong.
I mean in general Vayne doesn't have the early DPS of an Ezreal or a Corki, but I can see how that'd be painful. Yeesh.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

i used tot hink liike that but with the constant Riot Nerfs of supports and unneccessarily buffing of bruisers an already Op cabomination because i refuse to call that Op garbage a class making it Moar Op by themselves there's no particular reason to send a support at botlane anymore when you can just send JArvan or Olaf down there and facestomp the enemy bot, denying them farms and levels, Hell even a 0cs irelia would do more than a Sona or classic support down there, s far as we know Lulu's utility will be nerfed into the ground next patch and Heck Olaf is already receiving Buffs on the PBE, next thing will be one or two aptches after nami's release her utility will be enrfed into the groudn and Riot will make something even more *genius*like Buffing Jax, Darius or XIn, Hell there's even no particualr reason to send a Mid lane champion when you can just send Diana, yet another bruiser or Vladimir, someone who borders the edges of the AP BRUISER CLASS.

IS13c7fafe7804f7429d10e

12-03-2012

I've seen...two of them, I think.

Was a looooong time ago. About a year or so. One was playing Soraka and loved it because you could watch a movie while playing it without anyone noticing. The other guy was playing Taric and spammed his joke all the time. Dunno why he liked it, I forgot to ask.

Ever since...not one.