"Support is fun" "Support is my main" "I insta call support"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

smokemyblackpole

Senior Member

12-03-2012

I haven't met a mean support main yet - all of season 2. They always end up being nice if they truly main support. Lol.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CowMeat

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Because Riot nerfed the c r a p out of the sustain supports to the point that they are no longer dependable on Summoner Rift.

This is coming from a Soraka, Janna, and Sona player in season 2.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WaterDude

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowMeat View Post
Because Riot nerfed the c r a p out of the sustain supports to the point that they are no longer dependable on Summoner Rift.

This is coming from a Soraka, Janna, and Sona player in season 2.
Even when the MAN tries to take us down. We always come back. Supports for life!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

smXho

Senior Member

12-03-2012

in s3, support is the new mid

you can use biscuit without getting shouted at for having a noob tree


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Solari Brigadier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Ray Jmoarkidz View Post
I haven't met a mean support main yet - all of season 2. They always end up being nice if they truly main support. Lol.
I think to main support you pretty much have to be nice. You also have to be able to learn your ADC's tendencies quickly, because otherwise you're going to end up making their laning uncomfortable. And yes, one of the support's jobs is making the ADC feel as comfortable and in-rhythm as possible.

As a support main, I'll do my best to facilitate your preferred style of play, and I'm the first one to drop a "nice" or "gj" or "sorry". I'll also be the first one to recognize your flaws, though I won't point them (in game) unless it's a fatal flaw.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fuzen kuden

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
I realized recently that I may be the unwitting poster boy of support.

Instalocked Leona for a year and a half! =D
ಠ_ಠ lulu is a better support by far but Leona looks nice


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chris Nemo

Senior Member

12-03-2012

I always call support if I'm not one of the last picks. Gotta save those low-elo scrubs from setting themselves up to be countered.

Best feeling tonight: at the end of a recent game, someone on my team said "mvp: Sona"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eloquid

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Everybody hates supporting. Probably even more after supporting Vayne that has 25 creep score after 40 minutes game laning with Janna that has 0 cs because she (I) was leaving all the creeps to mighty adc. If I don't take adc, 90% of time I end up supporting moron like that who couldn't last hit if his life depended on it or even doesn't understand importance of it (nothing to support there of course, so one might just as well log out).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Solari Brigadier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eloquid View Post
Everybody hates supporting. Probably even more after supporting Vayne that has 25 creep score after 40 minutes game laning with Janna that has 0 cs because she (I) was leaving all the creeps to mighty adc. If I don't take adc, 90% of time I end up supporting moron like that (nothing to support there of course, so one might just as well log out).
You have the good games, and the bad ones. If it's not a weak adc, it's a weak jungler, or a weak mid, or a weak top, or even a weak support.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WaterDude

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eloquid View Post
Everybody hates supporting. Probably even more after supporting Vayne that has 25 creep score after 40 minutes game laning with Janna that has 0 cs because she (I) was leaving all the creeps to mighty adc. If I don't take adc, 90% of time I end up supporting moron like that (nothing to support there of course, so one might just as well log out).
That's not true. I love supporting. Sometimes people get bad game. You have to take in the bad with the good. Stay positive, my friend.