"Support is fun" "Support is my main" "I insta call support"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WaterDude

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

Supporting sooo much fun. I often feel like I'm this mother who has four kids and trying to protect them from the world. And eventually when they're raised properly, they're kick butt and protect me instead. xD

I recently won a game as support Lulu and got the most gold in the team. Dah fudge?

http://oi49.tinypic.com/2lc03eq.jpg

Spikywarkitten

12-02-2012

One of my games in ranked when I was playing to get my gold for season 2:

3 people called support, 2 insisted on having it. After discussing it, they peacefully decided who would be playing support. The other two went top and mid, as the other guy who had not called support had already volunteered to jungle. I got stuck with AD carry, though I was offered Mid if I wasnt comfortable with AD carry.

I was last pick.

We won incredibly hard, which I largely attribute to the positive attitude the team had.

Caetilwyn

12-02-2012

I main supports and I've loved them dearly since I started years ago.

I'm always looking for dependable teammates. Feel free to add me ^^

Cegenaus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

i played support once as alistar, went against a blitz/vayne combo and fed like crazy. havent played support since

WaterDude

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cegenaus View Post
i played support once as alistar, went against a blitz/vayne combo and fed like crazy. havent played support since
I felt the same way when I tried to jungle. *shivers*....

I'll stick to supporting, thank you very much!

dirtysanchez1

12-02-2012

I main support, but have been avoiding the role for a while. I got bored of Sona and don't really like Alistar much, plus Taric is overpowered and boring to use along with the useless Soraka. I tried Zyra support for a bit and did well with her, but I enjoy her more in mid lane. I'm saving up IP for Lulu right now.

Cegenaus

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterDude View Post
I felt the same way when I tried to jungle. *shivers*....

I'll stick to supporting, thank you very much!
i dont do too bad as jungle, i only play as dr mundo and maokai atm, gonna learn skarner and lee sin soon. i should probably try out more supports like you should try out more junglers

Iateurcookie

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shad0wl4nce View Post
I'm one of those people who call support. Leona forever!
someone call the bird and get this man a promotion

WaterDude

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ************1 View Post
I main support, but have been avoiding the role for a while. I got bored of Sona and don't really like Alistar much, plus Taric is overpowered and boring to use along with the useless Soraka. I tried Zyra support for a bit and did well with her, but I enjoy her more in mid lane. I'm saving up IP for Lulu right now.
GOOD CHOICE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cegenaus View Post
i dont do too bad as jungle, i only play as dr mundo and maokai atm, gonna learn skarner and lee sin soon. i should probably try out more supports like you should try out more junglers
Um.. Um.. Ma-maybe I'll try again someday.

SOON™

Quenton

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiralune View Post
I hide by saying I'll play anything.
Truer words were never spoken