"Support is fun" "Support is my main" "I insta call support"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmittyFromAbove

12-02-2012

support is a really boring position, whenever I play it I ward as good as I can while still trying to afford items and then get blamed when the other team gets baron even other I ward it and then they oracle it.

Luxieto

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visualizer View Post
what have you done!!!!!!!!!!!
Forgive me Father, for I have sinned.

Fioracoming

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

hello im mid/sup player
i hate fking bot lane premade its forces me to play mid if i wont get mid i dont like playing top jungle where ill go ? duo premade needs removed

0Mace0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

Well... I enjoy support, I've been picking up more supports as often as I can afford them lol but yea its not my main but I do find it fun to feed the ADC and be a part of helping the team in that way. I actually started playing support to really avoid those pre game arguments lol I do like all other roles too, except jungle... I CAN but not prefer it lol

Tramble

12-02-2012

Nunu Support or AFK

SpillyWilker

12-02-2012

I am sorry to hear that OP

I love support, I main Lux and people often tell me I am bad at team pick for choosing lux support (A snare, a slow and a bubble? how does that not scream support?) then I get into game and the only time I lose are when A) my ADC is hitting like a pillow or B) im facing a good Blitzcrank

IMO anyone who doesn't like to support isn't doin it right. I love seeing 20+ assists at the end of a game.

Solari Brigadier

12-02-2012

As someone who despises the amount of anger in player games, I play pretty much exclusively bots (unless I'm duo'ing with my friend). Also, I usually immediately call "Support plz" and throw up my Iron Solari Leona.

WaterDude

12-02-2012

I'm one! I'm almost always calling support in champ select. If someone already call first or they call later, I try to be a nice guy and pick another role. I love to make the team happy. However even to this day, I cannot jungle for the life of me.

Edit; I'll be playing Nami 24/7 when she comes out. WHY ISN'T SHE OUT ALREADY? ROIT PLS STAHP HUTTIN ME.

kamikazex8o8

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpillyWilker View Post
I am sorry to hear that OP

I love support, I main Lux and people often tell me I am bad at team pick for choosing lux support (A snare, a slow and a bubble? how does that not scream support?) then I get into game and the only time I lose are when A) my ADC is hitting like a pillow or B) im facing a good Blitzcrank

IMO anyone who doesn't like to support isn't doin it right. I love seeing 20+ assists at the end of a game.
^^^^^this plus playing against a leona is a ***** as lux support
i really like playing support too because get 20+ assist makes me fell like i am actually doing something for the team because getting kills isn't the only way to help your team

Dat Asian Gurl

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kijitow View Post
Are you a dependable adc? If so, add the next good support you get as a buddy. Us support mains love a good adc.
Thisssss.

Also, I'm open for queueing with, even if you're more preferring of other roles than ADC. I just like someone else dependable on my team that I know can be 'good' if other lanes/positions are less skilled.