"Support is fun" "Support is my main" "I insta call support"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hemp Plants

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortus View Post
I know they exist...somewhere....the question is; WHY DO I NEVER GET ONE?! Sure, maybe one or two, but out of my 2xxx games, most of the time, if you dont call another lane you will be force into support.....

I, personally, "dispise" support, not because i dont like to play it, but because i dont like calling lanes and im pretty much forced everytime to play it, besides, i dont get to do cool stuff cuz always gold starved and blamed for everything
*despise

And excuuuuuuuse me princess. Play with me. I always main support.

BootyClaps4Jesus

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlargMonster View Post
I like supporting because at my elo no one knows how to do it properly, and no one wants to do it. So having a more than decent support who enjoys being in that role gives your team a massive advantage. If more people understood that, there'd be more supports =D
Mind you, I only support in ranked, not normals.
This guy is absolutely correct

Vocal Trance

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxieto View Post
i've never used leona
is she fun?
Whenever i play against her, it seems her ult is always up
what have you done!!!!!!!!!!!

Hemp Plants

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulRequiemxx View Post
People who are willing to support in this game are arguably the best players in the game. This role is perhaps the hardest to do, regardless of the champion you play. As a result, the majority of the players in the game do not understand how to support, hence why no one likes it. Despite this, having supports in the team is absolutely necessary. By late-game, the outcome of the game usually depends on the AD carry's performance. If the support got them fed in the laning phase or anything, the victory really belongs to the support, as opposed to common belief.
Amen.

Ars Memoriae

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB Wolf View Post
Yes, support Syndra is viable.
Awesome, I'll go toss my balls on bot lane

Calypsx

12-02-2012

Support used to be the type of champion you picked like 2 years ago... Not a 0 CS ward *****. Back when they had big heals and had to be focused like in other RPGs, it was actually pretty fun.

Acatia

12-02-2012

i generally insta call support, but that's just cause it's what im most comfortable doing in soloqueue. and i like it. bot lane can win games if the ADC gets fad. and i like to be the one doing that.

The Partisan

12-02-2012

If I have someone to play with as ADC I auto call that ****. Otherwise I play top. honestly I only play support as a main because of Leona. Thanks Iron!

SN Fate

12-02-2012

I like playing support leblanc. with CV no less.

Icebender

12-02-2012

Reason why there are barely any true support players in ranked is because those players don't like to deal with stress and pressure from the team. They like to support, that's it. Let them do their job without being judged. People playing ranked also like to boast their elo for some reason, thinking that they're really great players, so those players would mostly like to play a role in which they deem is actually making a big impact of the game to prove themselves. Since a lot of people realize that supports can't carry the game, for example if the support is doing well but the adc is doing poorly, they tend to not play supports. It seems more people would rather play support if it wasn't a ranked game because they simply like helping people; not having to worry about proving their elo and skills. My two-cents on this.