"Support is fun" "Support is my main" "I insta call support"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

akaitachi

12-02-2012

I prefer support, and if not that then mid. I love Soraka and Nami, I can't wait for the Season 3 changes- especially Pick Pocket.

OmniEnder

12-02-2012

I support main... I never call support becasue I end up with it 90% of the time... in fact the only time I ever don't get support without calling it is after a support gets nerfed and someone wants to play them and complain how bad they are now lol.... which thoughout the years has been a few times.

post 1600 I hear there are more support mains, but under that elo pickings are slim... I'm a pretty average player in general but I'm god mode as support in the 1300 range lol

Void2258

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siyanor View Post
WTF are you smoking?
Look at the pro teams. They are 5 people each of whom plays a position. They play a wide variety of champions in that position, but they do not switch between ADC and top laner (or if they do it is a big deal, like a hockey goalie who switches to being center ice, not something that just happens in a random game).

GoldenWaffles

12-02-2012

Weird...the problem that I have is nobody wants to play jungle...and I suck beyond belief at jungle

800eloPubtrash

12-02-2012

I can land some SICK heals with my support soraka.

Shadou

12-02-2012

I love being a support and I main support, tho don't instantlock it often since lately I play too much of it xD I play whatever leftover which tends to be support ( I can't jungle so I made sure I let people know that )

But being support is most of the time not one-sided when it comes to carrying a lane if your adc is bad...you will lose 90% of the time to me I think a support can only be best if the adc is good with that support player and likewise it's about synergy to me. I try to adapt the way I play my support if my ad can't anticipate my chance to engage and hell even I have to anticipate when my ad goes in it's cooperation together.

I LOVE to play nunu support and people make me happy to hear them actually appreciate supports in games which is rare to hear but I always say hey we both just did good execution if you didnt do this or I didnt follow up on that we wouldnt have done well

DriedPrunes

12-02-2012

The only supports i like are alistar and blitz. But lulu is also fun. But support is frustrating in solo q. Personally I just run bruisers bot

Siyanor

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void2258 View Post
Look at the pro teams. They are 5 people each of whom plays a position. They play a wide variety of champions in that position, but they do not switch between ADC and top laner (or if they do it is a big deal, like a hockey goalie who switches to being center ice, not something that just happens in a random game).
You mean besides the fact that Atlanta and Xpecial play every single role, Doublelift and Chauster have switched roles several times, and HotshotGG plays both top and jungle? Also, remember that game where Malunoo was mid and ext1nkt was ADC... which just happened in a random game?

Rathadin

12-02-2012

Support is boring because of last-hitting.

If all gold from nearby mobs was split evenly amongst everyone in a certain range, supports could actually build some damage items and have fun like the other 4 positions.

Bad Luck Braum

12-02-2012

they get stuck in 1200-1300 elo cause their ADC's stand in warded bushes or move alone in the jungle with 2 people mia'd