Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hi everyone, i wanted to talk about a problem i´ve had since yesterday.

Whenever i play (independently of the map i´m in or time of the day) my champion moves slowly, not like freezing; all the animations are smooth but it´s just like if it was slowmo. It´s just the movement though, when i decide to use an attack, it goes off instantly. I wont deny that sometimes it freezes and the champ fast-foward where i ordered him to go.
Because of the champion moving slowly, there´s a differrece between where i see the champ and where it actually is, resulting in me being unable to dodge any kind of attack.

The FPS and ping are normal, and i am sure it´s not a ISP problem, as i have another computer connected to the same network and i can play LoL perfectly.

I am actually playing on notebook computer with the following specs:
-Windows 7 64 bits
-Intel i5-2410M 2.30GHz
-4gb RAM
-No video card.
The lack of a video card has never been a problem, i was able to play perfectly until yesterday.

Thanks in advance and i ecourage anyone that´s suffering the same problem to speak up.