Creating a serious and dedicated team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zerovision

12-02-2012

Hello everyone,

I'm looking to make a dedicated team for season 3. I plan on practicing and scriming daily, and hopefully eventually participating in tournaments, leagues, and ladders. I want to practice as much as possible any were from 4pm-12am EST every day. So if you're looking for a team and are interested fill out some info bellow.

Open positions: Jungle, Support, Mid, Ad Carry.

IGN:
ROLE:
TOP 5 CHAMPS AT ROLE:
WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN:

WHAT YOU WILL BRING TOO THE TEAM:

ARE YOU WILLING TO DEDICATE YOURSELF:

STRONGEST PART OF YOUR GAME:

SOMETHING OR THINGS YOU NEED TO IMPROVE ON:

I'm not looking for people that aren't ready do dedicate themselves to the team. Be ready to jump in and start playing. Things might be a little rough at the start as I try to find a team that gels, and get the best players possible.

Byorgue

12-02-2012

IGN: Facto
SKYPE: Yes, When i'm at college though I sometimes can't talk due to the latency but can hear perfectly well.
ROLE: ADC
TOP 5 CHAMPS AT ROLE: Ez, Graves, Mf, Corki, Cait
WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: I'm looking for a serious team to help me improve my skills in this game. I know that there are things that I need to improve on and i'm hoping play with others to critique me will help with that.

WHAT YOU WILL BRING TOO THE TEAM: I hope to bring knowledge that others may not have, and I'm the type of person who likes to question the actions of others. Not necessarily question if something was done right/wrong but to question so that the reason behind it is known as a way for it not to occur again if it was a wrong move or a way to find to improve it if it was a good thought out plan.

ARE YOU WILLING TO DEDICATE YOURSELF: Yes

STRONGEST PART OF YOUR GAME: I like being an aggressive bot lane, but I like to split push and go for objectives more than going for all the kills in the world.

SOMETHING OR THINGS YOU NEED TO IMPROVE ON: I'm decent at cs, but there are always time to improve, also I want to improve myself on finding even better positioning in team fights to provide even more damage so that we can win the game. I feel like I need to improve my kiting ability even though some of my friends say i'm decent at it.

I have a duo support partner that wishes to join a serious team as well
*Still first person for my friend as to not confuse*

IGN: ImAPixie
ROLE: Support
TOP 5 CHAMPS AT ROLE: Sona, Leona, Zyra, Nunu, Taric
WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: I want to further my skills so that I can contribute more to my team as a support.

WHAT YOU WILL BRING TOO THE TEAM: I like to have a lot of vision, so I tend to end up warding a lot, sometimes people tell me I ward a little to much. I build supportive items depending on what the team needs to help improve our chances to win

STRONGEST PART OF YOUR GAME: I can adapt fairly well, and I feel the fact that I don't like being in the dark is a very good quality for a support. I also have pretty good map awareness when it comes to laning phase as well.

SOMETHING OR THINGS YOU NEED TO IMPROVE ON: I have been told that because I like to ward a lot, I occasionally will get caught by the enemy team when i'm warding. I am really trying to work on assessing the situations on summoners rift as to like how many people are missing to deem whether it is safe to ward or not. I also want to further improve my gameplay decisions overall to know when there is a chance to escape or not, as sometimes I deem a situation as unsafe and will sacrifice myself, but my duo partner says that we both could have made it out alive. As a support I know I should die over my ADC but a kill is a kill and giving the enemy less gold is ideal.

Added you in game as well

Pimpin Rice

12-02-2012

IGN: Pimpin Rice
ROLE: Mid/ADC/Top/Jungler
TOP 5 CHAMPS AT ROLE: Kennen/Irelia/Varus/Kha'Zix/Caitlyn

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: Looking for a team that is f'ing serious about gaming in LoL!

WHAT YOU WILL BRING TOO THE TEAM: Coordination is key

ARE YOU WILLING TO DEDICATE YOURSELF: YES!

STRONGEST PART OF YOUR GAME: Mid as Kennen OR late game fed Irelia. I have high intuition on map awareness and support doing their wardings it is much easier to psychologically tell where they're going.

SOMETHING OR THINGS YOU NEED TO IMPROVE ON: Not getting ahead of myself.

fedzy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

IGN: fedzy
ROLE: adc
TOP 5 CHAMPS AT ROLE: ez, cait, corki, graves, sivir.
WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: been looking for a team for a season and a half and really want to start playing with one.

WHAT YOU WILL BRING TOO THE TEAM: positive attitude, good time, and a serious player.

ARE YOU WILLING TO DEDICATE YOURSELF: absolutely. but between work and school on monday tuesday thursdays i can only play from 9pm-1am. on wed and saturday i can play after 6.

STRONGEST PART OF YOUR GAME: positioning.

SOMETHING OR THINGS YOU NEED TO IMPROVE ON: balancing early game cs and aggression.

Pydermane

12-02-2012

IGN: Pydermane
ROLE: adc or mid
TOP 5 CHAMPS AT ROLE: adc: ez, ashe, cait, corki, graves Mid: Morg, Kat, Karthus, gragas, kassadin
WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: tired of elo hell, im a great player just cant show my skill because everyone thinks elo is how good you are

WHAT YOU WILL BRING TOO THE TEAM: great communication, friendly, ready to help others and be helped at the same time

ARE YOU WILLING TO DEDICATE YOURSELF: yes

STRONGEST PART OF YOUR GAME: farming and map awareness

SOMETHING OR THINGS YOU NEED TO IMPROVE ON: team fights, i hesitate sometimes. probably becasue of solo que where there isnt much communication.

Sytris

12-02-2012

IGN:B1gBlack
ROLE:Support
TOP 5 CHAMPS AT ROLE: I'm pretty much equal with all the following: blitz, nunu, leona, taric, janna, soraka, nautilus, lulu, alistar, sona, fiddle, lux, zyra
WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN:Because I want to be on a team thats serious and dedicated to become the best. AND finally being on a team to practice EVERY day!!

WHAT YOU WILL BRING TOO THE TEAM:good communication, ward coverage's, timers, and a beast support

ARE YOU WILLING TO DEDICATE YOURSELF: 100%

STRONGEST PART OF YOUR GAME: Communication, map awareness, and aggressive playstyle

SOMETHING OR THINGS YOU NEED TO IMPROVE ON: My blitz grabs, thats pretty much it

zerovision

12-02-2012

bump

Robosanta

12-02-2012

IGN: Robosanta
ROLE: Mid
TOP 5 CHAMPS AT ROLE: Diana, Katarina, Ahri, Eve, Kassadin
WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: Looking for a competitive team, i have already been in a few and been in tournaments but they have stopped playing for one reason or another, and i wish to get into the competitive scene.

WHAT YOU WILL BRING TOO THE TEAM: Communication e.g. a positive attitude, a strong play style that wins the majority of the time, situational picks depending on the teams pick to achieve a strong team comp, and lots of experience as i have been playing LoL for a long time.

ARE YOU WILLING TO DEDICATE YOURSELF: Yes, as i am on holidays for 2 months i have 100% dedication

STRONGEST PART OF YOUR GAME: communication, playstyle, laning phase, teamfights

SOMETHING OR THINGS YOU NEED TO IMPROVE ON: map awareness :/

OlSlop

12-02-2012

IGN: OlSlop
ROLE: Support
TOP 5 CHAMPS AT ROLE: Leona, Blitz, Ali, Taric, Soraka
WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: I want to get into competitive play and I am looking for teamwork and competent players to play with.

WHAT YOU WILL BRING TOO THE TEAM: Dedication, communication and versatility. I am knowledgeable at the game and know how to play situationally.

STRONGEST PART OF YOUR GAME: Keeping calm and composed on the goals at hand, not getting greedy or being uselessly aggressive.

SOMETHING OR THINGS YOU NEED TO IMPROVE ON: Knowing when to pink ward instead of green, I have a habit of getting a lot of vision wards to counter ward.

TharkusSix

12-02-2012

IGN: TharkusSix
ROLE: Any, but Support, Jungle and top are strongest.
TOP 5 CHAMPS AT ROLE: Support Sona,Taric, Top, Teemo, Jungle Fiddle, Mid Ryze

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: I would like to have a group of people i can play games with to improve my game as an individual and as a team. In addition better communication for pokes and team fights.

WHAT YOU WILL BRING TOO THE TEAM: I have a good grasp on when to commit to a fight/pick off and when the damage isn't there and we are better to back off. In addition i feel i have a good grasp on overall strategy and map awareness.

ARE YOU WILLING TO DEDICATE YOURSELF: Yes, on occasion my work schedule may get in the way, but i should be able to be online most days by 4 EST.

STRONGEST PART OF YOUR GAME: Poking until an enemy is low health, and knowing when i/my lane can go in for the kill. Building on a lead in an aggressive but safe manner.

SOMETHING OR THINGS YOU NEED TO IMPROVE ON: I need to not assume my team will know what i will do. (expecting my team to follow me into a flash engage, etc)