Would you like to see the Winter Edition SR map?

Yes, it would be awesome! 87 91.58%
It doesn't matter either way to me. 8 8.42%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Summoners Rift - Winter Edition (poll)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sephrinx

12-02-2012

Greetings fellow summoners. I have been curious as to where our winter themed SR map has been, and the word on the street is that it has been discontinued for some unbeknownst reason to myself. I thought it was awesome and I love it dearly, it really added a festive sense to the game, and a nice cheery holiday feel. I really would like to be able to play on this map again, just something about it was very special.

So, what about you?? Would you like to see it come back this season, or does it not matter either way? Hopefully if enough people would like to see it we can some how persuade Riot into launching it again this year.

Dowwnwind

12-02-2012

i wish they would make this a standard map instead of once a year. i get bored of the same ole map every time on summoners rift.

GilderienTheWise

12-02-2012

I've never actually seen the winter map since I just started playing in May, but I've heard about it, and would love to see it put into affect!

Sephrinx

12-02-2012

It's way awesome. It's gorgeous in every way. I don't know why they haven't launched it yet but it is super delicious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCFqsZyFKWw

LegitKajit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

I'm sure Riot will release the winter map within the next week or so.

KESLERBOMB

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegitKajit View Post
I'm sure Riot will release the winter map within the next week or so.
I heard it was discontinued like the harrowing one.

Sephrinx

12-03-2012

290 Views and only 26 votes? I am disappoint.

Dryft

12-03-2012

If there was an option for "HELL NO" I'd be the first one to choose it. Way to skew your poll.

iralos7713

12-03-2012

The problem is that SR has gotten a recent graphics update, so they would have to update the winter map, too. I think that's why there was no Harrowing map.

Scajootable

12-03-2012

They should still remake it with the new graphics. It even had a different soundtrack which I thought was good and actually worth listening to (as opposed to muting the regular SR music and playing my own music)