Stop flooding the TT forums with new TT QQ.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Journeyboy

12-02-2012

Whether you like new TT or not there are some things that won't change.

1) Old TT isn't coming back. Riot is not going to split the community into Old TT and New TT players, and they've stated this over and over.

2) Spamming "this is why I'm leaving" threads won't get anything done. If you want something changed on new TT be concise and constructive on what and why that thing needs to be changed

3) Riot does not balance champions on TT issues. Instead focus how items might balance the problem. i.e. buffing lantern utility would nerf teemo.

4) Alters are here to stay.

Riot is an excellent company that does a great job listening to the community. Treat them with respect and work with them to make a better experience for all.

PurpleURP

12-02-2012

agreed except #4. Nothing says altars are here to stay. I for one would like to have them removed simply because the game is all about controlling the altars. I'd rather there'd be neutral monster buffs instead. Specifically, each side altar with tri wolves green buff and mid speed altar with red buff. it would promote more junglers as there would be a fourth camp on each side and make more interesting fights invading to steal buff camps and fighting over red in the middle. Its not like ADC can cap or defend altars easy anyway because you have to be standing in them, and quite frankly the altars are just a dumb mechanic with no fun counter play involved.

Journeyboy

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleURP View Post
agreed except #4. Nothing says altars are here to stay. I for one would like to have them removed simply because the game is all about controlling the altars. I'd rather there'd be neutral monster buffs instead. Specifically, each side altar with tri wolves green buff and mid speed altar with red buff. it would promote more junglers as there would be a fourth camp on each side and make more interesting fights invading to steal buff camps and fighting over red in the middle. Its not like ADC can cap or defend altars easy anyway because you have to be standing in them, and quite frankly the altars are just a dumb mechanic with no fun counter play involved.
I actually suggested that but seeing as how they keep tweaking the system I don't think they are going to get rid of it. However they did say that we're going to install a system for stalling a capture from range.

Fallen Mushroom

12-02-2012

Neutral monsters with buff > altars
Entire idea of capturing some points is odd in LoL and don't fit at all.

Nykidemus

12-02-2012

No.

Rawrmune

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

I think I'm one of the few people who actually likes the new 3v3. I used to play the old 3v3 but I prefer the new one. It's a lot faster paced and I like how more fights go on in the middle. I also like how there's less abuse of flash skills, like backdooring and hopping across wall to get to other lane.

fiddlesticksssss

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleURP View Post
I support jungling, so i agree with this. The altar idea is supposed to be fresh, and promote people to want to play it if they don't like dominion. Problem is that if you were playing TT before its most likely because you didn't like dom or the slow 30 - 1 hour games on SR. TT is meant to be a mini SR, but faster so please riot bring jungling back and remove dominion traits from the map.

FlightlessChimpy

12-02-2012

i completely agree with all of us needing to give helpful feedback, and not just qq about how the map is so bad compared to the old map.

MauxFire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Agreed. And good point Purple. I'd like to see the alters go. But even if they don't, I'm not going to ***** and moan. I just jungle and have a team that works to keep control of them.

0ur0boros

12-03-2012

Quote:
I actually suggested that but seeing as how they keep tweaking the system I don't think they are going to get rid of it. However they did say that we're going to install a system for stalling a capture from range.
If they make it so you can stop an altar cap from ranged, I will be ok with TT. So friggin annoying trying to play an ADC or APC in TT and being unable to do anything (despite Riot having claimed that they made the map viable for such roles).